Trade: 1997 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL & 2003 Vulcan 800 ClassicMotorcycle For Your Airplane

Old January 24th 04, 04:47 PM
R.Hubbell

Default Trade: 1997 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL & 2003 Vulcan 800 ClassicMotorcycle For Your Airplane

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 23:54:54 GMT "Richard Hertz" wrote:

Instead of the repeated (and becoming annoying) postings to these groups,
why not just sell the house, motorcycle, car and whatever else you have
accumulated over the years and then buy a plane. I think you will find you
have more options that way.

Roger that!!

BTW they are repeated, annoying and only belong in *marketplace groups anyway.
So they are violating the charter of several groups.

R. Hubbell

"MRQB" wrote in message
Trade My 1997 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL & 2003 Vulcan 800 Classic Motorcycle

For
Your Airplane

Hard to find Mitsubishi 3000GT SL This Car Has All the Options. This car

is
a collectors item Must See To Appreciate

Pearl Coat White
Leather Seats
Power Sunroof
Power Drivers Seat
Power Windows & Locks
Factory Security System
Factory CD Changer
5 Speed
Cruise Control
Recent Clutch (August 2003)
Recent 4 Wheel Alignment (01-21-03)
Very Well Maintained Car
87,000 Miles
Car Has Clear Title
This is a must see sports car.
N.A.D.A Book Value $14,400

2003 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic

Almost Like Brand New Only 376 Miles Bike. Bike has always been garaged
ridden very little nice bike to ride on a sunny day
Windshield Upgrade
Engine: Four-stroke, SOHC, V-twin, 8 valves
Displacement: 805cc
Starting: Electric
Cooling: Liquid
Carburetion: Keihin CVK36
Ignition: Digital
Transmission: Five-speed
Dry weight: 516 lbs.
Fuel capacity: 4.0 gal
Bike Has Clear Title
Bike Is Worth $6,000

Type of Airplane That Is Wanted

Airplane must be airworthy and in flying condition, Must be in current
annual. High airframe and Engine time is ok. (Past TBO on engine ok for

172
or Cherokee) No major damage! No corrosion! Poor looking Paint And

Interior
Ok. I would prefer an older Cessna 172 or Piper Cherokee.

I will consider most any flying airplane. I am just looking for a time
builder

Serious Inquires only! I am looking for a straight across deal! Please no
tire kicker and time wasters wanting something other than I am offering! I
will not pay any extra cash! I will not add anything extra to this trade!

Call Steven At 360-521-8452 Located In Vancouver Wa e-mail for photos