SotS documentation?

Old January 24th 04, 09:44 PM
Ted Wagner

Default SotS documentation?

Does anyone have the latest version in .pdf? If so, can you e-mail it to me, or post a good URL for one?

The "Manual" link on the SotS web page is b0rken ...

-tw
Old January 25th 04, 01:19 AM
Mark Hawkins

The link on the webpage is fixed now. Later!-Mark---------------------------------At 21:48 24 January 2004, Ted Wagner wrote:Does anyone have the latest version in .pdf? If so,
can you e-mail it to me, or post a good URL for one?The 'Manual' link on the SotS web page is b0rken ...-tw--

Old January 25th 04, 05:12 AM
John Doe

But be warned, even when you get it, that the manual is not really complete.
The sim, however, is excellent.

Mark, are you going to make a presentation on SoTS at Atlanta? If so,
what's the date and time?

Thanks,

=Carlos Roberts=

Old January 25th 04, 05:31 AM
Ted Wagner

But be warned, even when you get it, that the manual is not really complete.
The sim, however, is excellent.

I'm loving it so far, despite the insufficient manual, but darned if I can find a way to pass the altitude task in the Minden club. The tow pilot asks you to release at 1000' AGL, which is where I was taught to be entering the pattern, not looking for lift. So there's something here I don't get (duh).

I've tried tooling around w/o caring where I land, but the vario just sits there locked at the min sink speed, no matter where I fly...

Hack hack hack

~t