Right wing extremist large aircraft threaten our lives...

Old April 15th 09, 03:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Jim Logajan

Default Right wing extremist large aircraft threaten our lives...

There's a big deal being made about DHS issuing a warning profiling pretty
much anyone who desires smaller federal government. I was reading some of
the angry blogs and found an interesting tie-in to aviation. On the
following web site, there is a link to a video about mid-page titled "Janet
Napolitano Visits TSA" wherein she mentions the LASP program (about 1:40
into the video):

http://www.rightpundits.com/?p=3732

She seemed amused about all the objections to LASP. And her phrasing
indicates the LASP regulations are going ahead.
Old April 15th 09, 03:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Darkwing

"Jim Logajan" wrote in message
.. .
There's a big deal being made about DHS issuing a warning profiling pretty
much anyone who desires smaller federal government. I was reading some of
the angry blogs and found an interesting tie-in to aviation. On the
following web site, there is a link to a video about mid-page titled
"Janet
Napolitano Visits TSA" wherein she mentions the LASP program (about 1:40
into the video):

http://www.rightpundits.com/?p=3732

She seemed amused about all the objections to LASP. And her phrasing
indicates the LASP regulations are going ahead.

Looks like I'm in deep ****, I voted McCain AND I fly small airplanes. Be
afraid, be very afraid.

Old April 15th 09, 09:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Matt Barrow[_7_]

"Darkwing" theducksmail"AT"yahoo.com wrote in message

"Jim Logajan" wrote in message
.. .
There's a big deal being made about DHS issuing a warning profiling pretty
much anyone who desires smaller federal government. I was reading some of
the angry blogs and found an interesting tie-in to aviation. On the
following web site, there is a link to a video about mid-page titled "Janet
Napolitano Visits TSA" wherein she mentions the LASP program (about 1:40
into the video):

http://www.rightpundits.com/?p=3732

She seemed amused about all the objections to LASP. And her phrasing
indicates the LASP regulations are going ahead.

Looks like I'm in deep ****, I voted McCain AND I fly small airplanes. Be
afraid, be very afraid.

You were warned that this would happen if you voted for McCain!

Old April 15th 09, 09:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Matt Barrow[_7_]

From: Jim Logajan

There's a big deal being made about DHS issuing a warning profiling pretty
much anyone who desires smaller federal government. I was reading some of
the angry blogs and found an interesting tie-in to aviation. On the
following web site, there is a link to a video about mid-page titled "Janet
Napolitano Visits TSA" wherein she mentions the LASP program (about 1:40
into the video):

http://www.rightpundits.com/?p=3732

She seemed amused about all the objections to LASP. And her phrasing
indicates the LASP regulations are going ahead.

Anyone who disagrees with the Obama administration is now considered
a "right wing terrorist".
Is anyone else seeing similarities to 1930's Germany?

Or the USSR under Stalin, China under Mao, Iran for the past 30 years, Iraq
under Saddam,NK under Kim Mentally Il, etc.

Old April 15th 09, 10:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_12_]

From: Jim Logajan

There's a big deal being made about DHS issuing a warning profiling pretty
much anyone who desires smaller federal government. I was reading some of
the angry blogs and found an interesting tie-in to aviation. On the
following web site, there is a link to a video about mid-page titled "Janet
Napolitano Visits TSA" wherein she mentions the LASP program (about 1:40
into the video):

http://www.rightpundits.com/?p=3732

She seemed amused about all the objections to LASP. And her phrasing
indicates the LASP regulations are going ahead.

Anyone who disagrees with the Obama administration is now considered
a "right wing terrorist".
Is anyone else seeing similarities to 1930's Germany?

Or the USSR under Stalin, China under Mao, Iran for the past 30 years, Iraq
under Saddam,NK under Kim Mentally Il, etc.

Funny, people said the same thing about Bush 2, Clinton, Bush 1...etc

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old April 16th 09, 01:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan Luke[_2_]

From: Jim Logajan

[...]

Haw-haw!

The wingnut crybabies bawl and bawl.

Buzz off, sore losers. Go to a tea party with the rest of the Fox Noise
sycophants.

Old April 16th 09, 03:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Matt Barrow[_7_]

"Dan" wrote in message
Matt Barrow wrote:
"Nomen Nescio" wrote in message
Anyone who disagrees with the Obama administration is now considered
a "right wing terrorist".
Is anyone else seeing similarities to 1930's Germany?

Or the USSR under Stalin, China under Mao, Iran for the past 30 years, Iraq
under Saddam,NK under Kim Mentally Il, etc.

Funny, people said the same thing about Bush 2, Clinton, Bush 1...etc

One sign of insanity is the inability to make coherrent comparisons (ie, round
peg in square hole).

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

I recall nothing from either Bush admin regarding left wing extremists. AAMOF,
they hardly went after Islamofascists, instead holding hands....

I do recall the Vast Right Wing conspiracy from the Klintoon years.

Bush 41 and Bush 43 could have made a lot of hay over the Earth Firsters and
many environut organizations, ACORN, etc.

Old April 16th 09, 03:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Matt Barrow[_7_]

m...

From: Jim Logajan

[...]

Spoken just like the hypocritcal fascist thug you are, Dan.

We'll buzz off, but when we return to power in 2010 and 2012, it'll be off the
extermination camp with you. What's good for the goose... right?

Old April 16th 09, 05:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Orval Fairbairn[_2_]

In article ,
"Matt Barrow" wrote:

m...

From: Jim Logajan

[...]

I watched the clip of her at Homeland Security. She came off as arrogant
and dismissive toward the GA community.

I just saw her on TV apologizing for the offensive language toward
veterans. She is feeling the heat! Keep it up!

These bureaucrats think that the sun revolves around them -- that we are
here to serve THEM, rather than that they are there to serve US.

Old April 16th 09, 05:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Jim Logajan

Orval Fairbairn wrote:
I watched the clip of her at Homeland Security. She came off as
arrogant and dismissive toward the GA community.

For those who don't think much of right-wing complaints, here's the video
sans blog:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxVU8pgbYeA