A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Soaring
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

LX9000 File system corruption

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 5th 21, 04:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2G
external usenet poster

Default LX9000 File system corruption

Today I turned on my LX9070 and got a message that the file system was corrupted and the unit would enter the Safe Mode with very limited navigational functions included no flight logging. Indeed, it was so limited that it was basically useless. I flew with a paper map instead. After flying I searched the manual for any reference to file corruption and the safe mode and the only thing I could find was that it might occur following a power interruption. Does anybody know how to restore the LX9000 to normal operation? I did use my S10 backup flight computer to log my flight.

Tom