LX9000 File system corruption

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 5th 21, 04:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2G

Default LX9000 File system corruption

Today I turned on my LX9070 and got a message that the file system was corrupted and the unit would enter the Safe Mode with very limited navigational functions included no flight logging. Indeed, it was so limited that it was basically useless. I flew with a paper map instead. After flying I searched the manual for any reference to file corruption and the safe mode and the only thing I could find was that it might occur following a power interruption. Does anybody know how to restore the LX9000 to normal operation? I did use my S10 backup flight computer to log my flight.

Tom