When does Beer and P-51's ever go together? - 1 attachment

Old October 31st 12, 11:08 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
John Szalay[_2_]

Default When does Beer and P-51's ever go together? - 1 attachment - File 2 of 4 - Spit2.jpg (1/1)

"Dave Kearton" wrote in news:50919847$

Got that right..
& a huey bringing, the essentials
"C,s" & warm beer..

Ah, memories, where did the last 45 years go?

...where did my hair go and what's happened to my waistline ?

sameplace mine did.. away !

wore 4 things on my dogtag chains 2 dogtags, P-38 & a churchkey..
still got the P-38 & churchkey, have no idea where the dogtags & chains
went...
Old November 1st 12, 12:04 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Orval Fairbairn

In article ,
ŽiŠardo wrote:

On 31/10/2012 21:28, Dave Kearton wrote:
"John Szalay" john.szalayatatt.net wrote in message
42...

I wonder how long it'll be until the beer is warm enough for them to
drink it.

Ah, another myth. At least we don't have to chill the guts out of it to
make it drinkable, nor inject it with other gases!

An ideal cellar temperature, when REAL beer beer is being dispensed - as
opposed to pasteurised products - is 11-13°C, 52-55°F, which is the
serving temperature.

http://www.realalehunter.co.uk/what_is_real_ale

RiŠardo

That sounds like Lucas propaganda!

BTW -- Did you hear about the Lucas vacuum cleaner?
It's the only thing they make that DOESN'T suck.
Old November 1st 12, 09:23 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
ŽiŠardo

On 2012-10-31 15:05:51 -0700, ŽiŠardo said:

On 31/10/2012 21:28, Dave Kearton wrote:
"John Szalay" john.szalayatatt.net wrote in message
42...

I wonder how long it'll be until the beer is warm enough for them to
drink it.

Ah, another myth. At least we don't have to chill the guts out of it
to make it drinkable, nor inject it with other gases!

An ideal cellar temperature, when REAL beer beer is being dispensed -
as opposed to pasteurised products - is 11-13°C, 52-55°F, which is the
serving temperature.

http://www.realalehunter.co.uk/what_is_real_ale

RiŠardo

I must say I enjoy Belgian ales, my current favorite is St. Bernardus
Abt 12.

Yes, the Belgian brewing industry has some fine products, but I'm also a
great fan of Weißbier when I'm in Germany.

RiŠardo

--
Moving things in still pictures

Old November 1st 12, 09:27 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
ŽiŠardo

On 01/11/2012 00:04, Orval Fairbairn wrote:
In article ,
ŽiŠardo wrote:

On 31/10/2012 21:28, Dave Kearton wrote:
"John Szalay" john.szalayatatt.net wrote in message
42...

I wonder how long it'll be until the beer is warm enough for them to
drink it.

Ah, another myth. At least we don't have to chill the guts out of it to
make it drinkable, nor inject it with other gases!

An ideal cellar temperature, when REAL beer beer is being dispensed - as
opposed to pasteurised products - is 11-13°C, 52-55°F, which is the
serving temperature.

http://www.realalehunter.co.uk/what_is_real_ale

RiŠardo

That sounds like Lucas propaganda!

Well, having been a licensee for ten years, until last December, I took
a lot of pride in the beers that I sold.

BTW -- Did you hear about the Lucas vacuum cleaner?
It's the only thing they make that DOESN'T suck.

http://www.hermit.cc/mania/tmc/articles/lucas.htm

Yes, they certainly seem to have gained a reputation. LOL.

RiŠardo

--
Moving things in still pictures