Don't fly Hawaiian airlines

Old November 18th 03, 04:01 PM
Mark Hickey

Stu Gotts wrote:

On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 08:44:09 -0700, Mark Hickey
wrote:

Stu Gotts wrote:

Haven't flown much commercial lately, huh?

Errrr, yep. But I haven't seen any indication anything's changed in
regard to the passenger's right to complain. And FWIW, people have
been arrested for popping a gasket on commercial flights for many
years (though it does seem to be more common, but that's probably
because there are more tightly wound passengers these days).

But I'll give you another chance - give us a cite of the regulations
you allude to. I am still entirely in the dark as to what has
changed.

Mark Hickey

I don't play that "Cite the Regulations" game that the mindless need
to exist. Try looking at the daily papers once in a while.

OK, so there really hasn't been any regulation changes. Thanks for
clearing that up.

So... what was the problem again?

Mark Hickey
Old November 18th 03, 08:53 PM
Dashi

"Stu Gotts" wrote in message
On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 18:35:48 -0800, "Dashi" wrote:

"Stu Gotts" wrote in message
.. .

Ba Fungul Stu Gotts!

Dashi

Okay, that's one guy! Good one Dashi!!!!

Good response!

Ciao,

Dashi

Old February 13th 04, 05:24 AM
SeeAndAvoid

Bummer about your experience. I'm pretty surprised as I've flown Hawaiian
and United about equally to Hawaii and HAL is better every time by a
longshot than UAL. Reading your post again it looks like a typical UAL
flight, as HAL has never been rude to me.

Chris