Gezellig Hands Mike His Ass - In A Sack

Old October 10th 08, 02:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Gezellig

Default Gezellig Hands Mike His Ass - In A Sack

On Fri, 10 Oct 2008 00:30:26 GMT, Mike wrote:

"Gezellig" wrote in message
On Wed, 08 Oct 2008 23:07:20 GMT, Mike wrote:

So is everyone who flies VFR over the top or on a *moonless* night.
Are
all
those pilots irrational as well? Perhaps, but if that's the case
Kennedy
was no more or less irrational than thousands of other pilots who put
themselves into similar situations. That's my point.

"Clearly he was a victim of spatial disorientation, which certainly can
happen at night, but that particular night he had at least some
*moonlight*." Your comment from a previous post, Mike.

And I still stand by it. What's your point?

If it's not obvious, no sense in discussing it.

Your implication was that I wasn't being consistent, yet how you came to
that conclusion is anyone's guess. For all I know English is not your first
language and something was lost in translation. If you can't back up your
assertion, then so be it.

heh

I apologize for having the temerity to suggest that your post was
inaccurate or your use of English was, well, shall we say sub-
optimal? I can see that no-one can tell you that you are wrong, but
it might be a good idea to see a clinical psychologist to discuss your
last suggestion and the emotions that gave rise to it.

You could have simply said that you are unable to grasp the concept of
comprehending context. Maybe if you if you read the entire post before
leaping to your baseless conclusion you'll have better luck.

If you insist on prompting your flawed perspective then I suggest that
you
go fornicate yourself with a broken bottle. HTH & HAND.
You have no point - you are a blitherer who brings up irrelevancies. I
dispose of them, not to convince a moron like you, but for the benefit
of others not intractably stupid like you. You, a compulsive imbecile,
have convincingly demonstrated that you will continue to bring up such
inanities repeatedly, even after they have been utterly shot down, just
as a dog will return to its vomit.

A lumbering, listing, weaving and bobbing idiot like a drunk lurching
and staggering slowly along the sidewalk from one lamppost to the next,
post after post, as you plow along, burping and belching, through a
swamp of sewage in order to drape your flabby self into a chair, reeking
tired beer fumes with every exhalation. It takes a special kind of
Usenet k00k-- a village drunkard of RAP -- to produce senseless posts
like this, and you seem to have cornered the market.

TO ALL:

Come and meet Mike, all-round pig-headed oaf.*With cabbages*as his
intellectual equals, he excels at spectacular*self-nukes, turning
himself into piles of radioactive dust with every post. You've probably
seen blind-drunk old men with two left feet and only one leg avoid fresh
pools of warm vomit on the footpath with more skill and finesse than
Mike has at avoiding the inevitable... yet another spectacular
self-nuke.

But wait, he will entertain you with a flurry of posts to the
Ulti-Troll, Mxmaniac, who sucks in the least brained and most
defenseless turning those, like Mike here, into Trick ****ing Ponies,
asses bared, Mxed screwed like the box-o-rocks idiots they are.

Off with you, Little Boy, I have a life and now that I have denigrated
yours in front of all of your buddy-wuddies, I can only hope, slightly
and not for more than a nanosecond, you don't stall, spin and crash in
real flight as you have hear in this thread.

Old October 10th 08, 02:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Mike

"Gezellig" wrote in message
[...]

You posted the following, and you have the nerve to make such implications?

Try looking in the mirror sometime, sonny. You might be surprised what
you'll find.

[...]

Ah, how cute. Gezellig found an automated giberish generator and now he
really thinks he's quite the wit. I must at least give him half credit in
that regard.

You're not, son. You're just another spew bag with nothing useful to offer
(other than entertainment).

In the end, the best you could do is try to make the case on how you are
better and smarter than everyone else and no such thing would ever happen to
you. If you want to think that, go ahead son. It's your funeral. Just
don't get so bent out of shape next time when someone points out how full of
$hit you are.

Old October 10th 08, 05:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning
Gezellig

[...]

Mike quickly vomited before hitting the killfile

You

*PLONK*

Old October 20th 08, 03:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning
John M. Martin Jr.

On Fri, 10 Oct 2008 17:02:59 GMT, Mike wrote:

"Gezellig" wrote in message

[...]

D00d, you got sooooooo *OWNED*
--
I bought a $450,000 house for $720,000. Bright, huh?
Old October 20th 08, 04:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning
Mike

"John M. Martin Jr." wrote in message
*PLONK*

Music to my ears.

D00d, you got sooooooo *OWNED*

Hmmm, by someone who chose to comment on something he knew little about and
couldn't handle it when someone called BS and responded with nonsense from
an auto giberish generator?

Oh yes, I am "sooooooo *OWNED*"

Just so you know, the opinions of someone who uses words like "D00d" are not
those I value highly, especially from someone who has contributed exactly
zip to any actual discussions regarding aviation.