Jew Hate All Palestinians

Old May 29th 04, 08:47 PM
Paminifarm

Hello,

Brian D. Nelson sez:

(Snip)"Interesting "paraphrase" there. My bible says (and this is
Jesus talking to scribes and
pharisees):"(snip)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Paminifarm sez:
You are lying and deceiving with your: "(and this is Jesus talking to
scribes and pharisees):"
I can prove it by sending you to John 8:2, where is tells you "ALL THE
PEOPLE", not only your,
"scribes and pharisees". By the way your "pharisees" shouldhave been
spelled with a capital
"P". If you cannot even spell correctly how can you think you can fool
people into thinking you
know how to read the Holy Bible? Then if you want to get down to the
nitty-gritty, you can also
look at John 8:31 as to whom was Jesus' audience . . . then again
about the father of the "Jews"
in John 8:38 (not only John 8:44). The "Jews" admit they arenot
Israelites in John 8:33, by
saying they had never been in bondage, after believing and knowing
Jesus as the Son of God
(John 8:31), but refusing Him as their Savior in John 8:59. Many
"Jews" are probably Hagar's
progeny, not even under the Covenant, who are identity thieves, which
explains why they donot
mind being called by a name of something that doesnot even exist: the
word "Jew". Why arenot
the Jews allowing themselves to be called Israelite?! See the verse
with the curse on anyone that
masquerades as an Israelite (children of the covenant), but arenot. I
have no idea where to find
it; perhaps you do . . . Then of course you have the Ashkenaz, who are
just a bunch of people
that were never even near the "Promised Land" until they stole it from
the Palestinians.

The Christians are the chosen (children of the covenant), most of
which havebeen grafted in via
the Saving Blood of the Christ (Rev. 17:14). When the Israelites
returned from Babylon, many
took up the Satan worship of Babylon, while the rest went different
directions, including
Christianity, however the true Hebrew religion was lost after the
return of Babylon. Now the
corrupting, vulgar Talmud is the "Jew" religion. Go see how nicely it
works for people at:
http://www.iap.org
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
+ + + + +

Paminifarm Quotes:

"Truth is Hate to Those that Hate Truth;
Love is Hate to those that Love a Lie;
Jesus is Love."
John 8:44

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=831
You payed 3$ trillion to Israel in the year 2002, and much more now.
http://www.alhewar.com/Curtiss.html
for REAL COST.

See Jews Spend Your Wages:
http://www.schundler.com/israeli-sod.htm

(Paminifarm) wrote in message . com...
Hello,

Getting your money's worth, yet, American?

By Omar Karmi - The Daily Star 25 May 2004

"The family says the two children were killed by Israeli sniper fire
from a nearby rooftop"

See, Christian, more of this disgusting, eye-for-an-eye, Jew-mentality
he
http://www.iap.org
Old May 29th 04, 11:58 PM
Brian D. Nelson

"Paminifarm" wrote in message
om...
Hello,

Brian D. Nelson sez:

(Snip)"Interesting "paraphrase" there. My bible says (and this is
Jesus talking to scribes and
pharisees):"(snip)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Paminifarm sez:
You are lying and deceiving with your: "(and this is Jesus talking to
scribes and pharisees):"
I can prove it by sending you to John 8:2, where is tells you "ALL THE
PEOPLE", not only your,
"scribes and pharisees".

Certainly there were others besides the scribes and pharisees but Jesus was
answering the questions asked ogf him by the scribes and pharisees . John 8:
3, 4, 13 among others.

By the way your "pharisees" shouldhave been
spelled with a capital
"P". If you cannot even spell correctly how can you think you can fool
people into thinking you
know how to read the Holy Bible?

Ahhh. A simple capital letter. Apparently, I did not press the 'shift' key
in my typing. Anyone who can read can read the Bible. But reading alone is
not neccessarily understanding or comprehending.

Then if you want to get down to the
nitty-gritty, you can also
look at John 8:31 as to whom was Jesus' audience . . . then again
about the father of the "Jews"
in John 8:38 (not only John 8:44).

In John 8:38, Jesus is making the destinction between His Father, God
Almighty, and the scribes and Pharisees father, Satan (vs 44)

The "Jews" admit they arenot
Israelites in John 8:33, by
saying they had never been in bondage,

Well, Abraham is the father of the Israelite nation. In Romans 11:1, Paul
describes his own lineage as a child of Israel. The scribes and Pharisees
are referring to the fact that they personally were never in bondage in
Egypt. Christ is referring to the bondage of sin, under which all mankind is
born (Romans 5:12).

See the verse
with the curse on anyone that
masquerades as an Israelite (children of the covenant), but arenot. I
have no idea where to find
it; perhaps you do . . .

God did create a covenant with Abraham and promised him he would be the
father of many nations. Until Christ, the children of Israel lived under the
law. With Christs' death, burial, and resurrection, we have saving grace
from our sin conviction. Romans 6: 14; Romans 3:23; Romans 6:23; Ephesians
2:8,9

The Christians are the chosen (children of the covenant), most of
which havebeen grafted in via
the Saving Blood of the Christ (Rev. 17:14).

ANY person who has accepted Jesus Christ as his personal savior has been
chosen John 15:16; Ephesians 1:4-7, 11; II Peter 3:9.

I would be more than happy to continue this discussion but I do think we
should take it to email as it is off-topic for RAMN and I do not read the
others to which this is cross-posted.
--

Tight Lines!
Brian D. Nelson

Old June 2nd 04, 12:17 PM
ProudOleMilitaryMan

On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 06:00:19 GMT, "Fred B"
wrote:

Take it elsewhere, jerk. This is a naval aviation group.

"Paminifarm" wrote in message
. com...
Hello,

Getting your money's worth, yet, American?

By Omar Karmi - The Daily Star 25 May 2004

"The family says the two children were killed by Israeli sniper fire
from a nearby rooftop"

See, Christian, more of this disgusting, eye-for-an-eye, Jew-mentality
he
http://www.iap.org

Just killfile her and be done with it. Works great for me.

--

Retired military and damn proud of it.