Jew Hate All Palestinians

Old May 25th 04, 04:38 PM
Paminifarm

Default Jew Hate All Palestinians

Hello,

Getting your money's worth, yet, American?

By Omar Karmi - The Daily Star 25 May 2004

"The family says the two children were killed by Israeli sniper fire
from a nearby rooftop"

See, Christian, more of this disgusting, eye-for-an-eye, Jew-mentality
he
http://www.iap.org
Old May 25th 04, 07:34 PM
Riain Y. Barton

One, I am Jewish I do not hate all Palestinians. When I lived in Jerusalem I
knew many Palestinians when I lived there, not well, but I also didn't know
many Israelis well.

This idea that the majority of Israelis and Jews hates Palestinians is
false, as well as the majority of Palestinians do not hate Israelis and
Jews.

This idea is perpetrated by the terrorists, politicians, and the news media,
and hate-mongers who want to keep the hate and violence going.

It is also not true about this "eye for an eye" attitude. The passage is
taken out of context. If you read the whole complete section of Torah where
this verse is found, you would understand that it is not meant to be taken
literally -- but rather as an analogy stating that the justice system should
be fair and balanced and impose a punishment that is equal to the crime. If
you caused someone to lose an arm, the courts did not cut off your arm, but
imposed a sentence of a heavy fine and/or that you would have to provide a
living for that person you harmed!

Please educate yourself with the truth, instead of HATE.

om...

Old May 25th 04, 09:30 PM
Harry

Don't bother responding to this hate-filled whore.
She is an evil-minded bigot, and doesn't dignify a response.
Hopefully her hatred will consume her soon, and we can all be well rid of
her.

Old May 27th 04, 03:41 AM
Paminifarm

Hello, above posters of world-agreed, ill repute:

Give peace a chance you parasites.
Leave your mediocre, Snod-Grass
lies behind you, and your inherently-
bred vulgarities in the cleansing
Blood of Jesus. Accept the fact you
hate . . . and there is not Love in you,
except for your love of the lie (John
8:44) . . . there is no Truth in you,
and you know that . . . Pick a good
church and go learn the Bible (the
Word) . . . then in the name of the
God and Father of us all, get
yourselves Saved in the cleansing
Blood of the Saviour . . .

"Truth is Hate to Those that Hate Truth;
Love is Hate to those that Love a Lie;
Jesus is Love."
John 8:44

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=831
You payed 3$ trillion to Israel in the year 2002, and much more now.

http://www.alhewar.com/Curtiss.html
for REAL COST.

Old May 27th 04, 08:24 AM
Al Kuhn

And this has exactly WHAT to do with Naval Aviation?????
Old May 27th 04, 10:31 PM
Harry

John would have spat in your hate-filled perverted face.
Jesus was a Jew - Remember, 'King of the Jews'
Read the bible, not that comic passed out by your 'Church of Hitler', you
disgusting turd.

Old May 28th 04, 03:47 AM
Paminifarm

Hello, Harry,
You that wallow in your own mentality of nothing but
hate, eye-for-an-eye, pound of flesh and lie - John 8:44 for proof.
Jesus wasnot a Jew, as in how could he or anyone else be a Jew,
since there is no such thing? Please see:
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm
for absolute proof of what i say.

Paminifarm Quotes:

Old May 28th 04, 10:07 PM
Harry

You believe that ****?
Jesus was a Jew.
Live with it you hate filled monster.
BTW . I've looked at your site, and your 'art' is pitiful.
I've seen better 'art' from a 5-year old.
Get a life, grow-up a bit, and if you quote the bible, at least know what
you're talking about.
Jews are our friends - you are not.

Old May 29th 04, 01:45 AM
Brian D. Nelson

"Paminifarm" wrote in message
om...
Paminifarm Quotes:

"Truth is Hate to Those that Hate Truth;
Love is Hate to those that Love a Lie;
Jesus is Love."
John 8:44

Interesting "paraphrase" there. My bible says (and this is Jesus talking to
scribes and pharisees):

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do.
He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because
there is no truth in him.When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for
he is a liar, and the father of it."
--

Tight Lines & Straight Shots!
Brian D. Nelson

Old May 29th 04, 02:31 AM
Brian D. Nelson

"Paminifarm" wrote in message
om...
Hello, Harry,
You that wallow in your own mentality of nothing but
hate, eye-for-an-eye, pound of flesh and lie - John 8:44 for proof.
Jesus wasnot a Jew, as in how could he or anyone else be a Jew,
since there is no such thing? Please see:
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm
for absolute proof of what i say.

First, let me apologize to RAMN for posting OT.

In scripture, the words jew, jews, and jews' (which are the post-exilic
terms for the Israelites) appear 290 times. This does not include the words
jewess or jewish. Of course, this won't mean much to your Ben Freedman as he
believes the old testament is "a fiction based on fable". I guess that's why
you don't believe that God laid down some laws to Moses for the people of
Israel:

"Breach for breach, eye for eye, tooth for tooth: as he hath caused a
blemish in a man, so shall it be done to him again. And he that killeth a
beast, he shall restore it: and he that killeth a man, he shall be put to
death." Leviticus 24: 20, 21
--

Proud brother of a United States Marine Corps Aviator

Tight Lines!