another 911

Old January 23rd 04, 10:45 PM
Anonymous

Default another 911

A plane is going to crash into the Statue of Liberty. I advise
everybody NOT to board planes.
Old January 23rd 04, 11:00 PM
John Miller

Anonymous wrote:
A plane is going to crash into the Statue of Liberty. I advise
everybody NOT to board planes.

I have a friend who would like to bet $1,000 that you're wrong, for a period
of 1 year, starting now. How can she get in touch with you?

--
John Miller

Old January 24th 04, 06:02 AM
Krztalizer

Do you think he honestly thought that he was anonymous?

A guy with a greater density than lead? Yeah, probably!

I've gotta say I
like
him, but only because I rate most people by their entertainment value.

It would sure be fun to watch him over the next few days, just to see how the
look on his face when the FBI begins by telling him how much they appreciate
him coming forward...

Old January 24th 04, 06:28 AM
Dave Kearton

"Krztalizer" wrote in message

| Do you think he honestly thought that he was anonymous?
|
| A guy with a greater density than lead? Yeah, probably!
|
| I've gotta say I
| like
| him, but only because I rate most people by their entertainment value.
|

| It would sure be fun to watch him over the next few days, just to see how
the
| look on his face when the FBI begins by telling him how much they
appreciate
| him coming forward...

More correctly - he'd be bending forward

Cheers

Dave Kearton (you may experience some discomfort)

Old January 24th 04, 07:03 AM
Mycroft

2 people have just been arrested for bomb hoaxes I think we have hoaxer #3
for the cell suite!

Myc

om...

Old January 26th 04, 08:02 AM
cypher745

Mr Anonymous,

On the outside chance (meaning none) that this were true. I would like to
tell you and your friends, that the US is a force onto itself, one that can
not be stopped by any outside power. Do not anger us to the point were we
lose our compassion, and refuse to stop ourselves. Because if that were to
happen, a great portion of our planet will be convinced that the gates of
hell have been opened.

But you and your friends will know better. And will know that it's actually
worse than that.