Looking for a parachute, wing stand and a one-man rigger

Old February 6th 20, 11:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Gregorie[_6_]

Default Looking for a parachute, wing stand and a one-man rigger

On Wed, 05 Feb 2020 22:28:35 -0800, Frank Whiteley wrote:

On Wednesday, February 5, 2020 at 9:44:53 AM UTC-7, Dan Marotta wrote:
I don't think drilling holes for safety pins would weaken the
uprights very much, but I would drill the holes for the set screws to
fit into.Â* Maybe even thread them.

230lbs/panel. Locking pin should be doable.

I like Dan's idea - much less chance of losing the pin and the clamp
still works at other heights.

--
Martin | martin at
Gregorie | gregorie dot org

Old February 6th 20, 04:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

I have a rigger that will be suitable. Please email me for details.

Parachute rigger in Germany [email protected] Soaring 2 September 10th 18 09:31 AM
Wing Rigger Dan Marotta Soaring 2 September 3rd 16 02:54 PM
Looking for a parachute rigger around New York City... PAGA Soaring 6 December 24th 15 04:20 PM
Parachute Rigger near Ionia Allen Duncan Soaring 2 July 8th 15 12:18 AM
Looking for a used wing rigger / one man rigger .... [email protected] Soaring 0 November 6th 13 06:02 PM