Midwest Unairworthy Propeller Source?

Old September 8th 05, 03:29 PM
Jim Burns

Forgot to tell you,
Ask for Butch, tell him I referred you.

Back in the early 1960's, Butch's uncle John was a salesman for Valmont
Industries, the major manufacturer of irrigation systems. Our family bought
several systems from John and had a great relationship with them. John was
a WWII pilot and when he got out he owned and flew all kinds of planes,
including a DC-3, taking farmers down to the Valley, NE factory to introduce
them to the age of irrigation. John Maxwell was probably the single largest
contributor to central Wisconsin vegetable farmers. Not that it wouldn't
have happened without him, but without a dynamic and aggressive "get it
done" guy like John, it would have taken many many more years.

Jim

"Jim Burns" wrote in message
news
http://hcsweb.com/maxwell/

Minneapolis prop shop
Jim

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
Anyway, I was going to suggest that you contact Montblack and have

him
drive
over to Maxwell when he feels a need to get out of the house.

snip

Not a problem. I can go pick them up after Jay does the e-mail/phone

thing
with Maxwell. We'll figure out what to do after we have props in hand,

or
in
this case - in minivan. Storing them until we can get them down to

Iowa
City
is not a problem on this end.

Help me here, guys. What (or who) is "Maxwell"?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA