FLYING VET HELD CAPTIVE

Old August 16th 09, 08:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Charles Douglas Wehner

Default FLYING VET HELD CAPTIVE

Here is a great guy:

http://kirkflyingvet.com/

Watch the video.

You can see what it is about. A great adventurer is simply trying to
enjoy his life.

Unfortunately, the government is corrupt. It is being blackmailed into
obedience by a terrorist gang that has been around since 1712, and was
condemned by eight Popes of Rome, starting in 1738:

http://www.papalencyclicals.net/Clem12/c15inemengl.htm

For example, Tony Blair has four children. The fifth was "aborted"
after medical "help" from a "gynaecologist" belonging to that gang.
The fear that the remaining children might be (belatedly) "aborted"
led Blair to become an obedient puppet of the gang, and invade Iraq.

The "creed" of the gang is that the "Devil" is god, and that ALL
MORALS ARE REVERSED. So members MUST do evil.

When the public complain to the authorities about a member, the
following happens:

(1) He/she is NOT prosecuted.
(2) The complainant gets NO SATISFACTION (usually no reply)
(3)The complaint is put on file in the lodge.
(4) The member is summoned to the lodge, and told of the complaint.
"We will protect you from complaints if you obey us like a slave".

So when the public complains about something, they actually STRENGTHEN
the hold the gang has on its members. The "system" THRIVES on
complaints.

Often people complain about some crime of the gang without knowing
more details. If the crime is part of some major plot, the gang will
then attack the complainant.

So when the public complains about something, they actually put
themselves in danger.

Maurice Kirk complained about some irregularity. He probably knows
very little about what is behind it. Yet he has been targetted by the
authorities ever since.

He has had constant trouble trying to keep his license to practice as
a veterinarian. He has had constant trouble trying to keep his flying
license. They keep victimising him.

The latest story is that he bought an old World War 1 plane from a
film company. It still had a gun on it, but probably rusted-up. They
SEIZED THE CHANCE to accuse him of having a weapon, before he could
remove and disable the weapon.

Then they put him in prison.

Another Maurice - Maurice Kellett - was a town councillor. He was
dealing with authorities who had stolen the pension funds. However,
what Maurice Kellett knew was only that the miners wanted to CLOSE
mines, because they had no coal. However, if the mines were closed,
the miners would get the "golden handshake" that they were entitled
to. That "golden handshake" money had been embezzled.

So the authorities arranged through their lodges to try to kill
Maurice Kellett. There were THREE attempts, and his health was
wrecked.

Here is what Maurice Kellett wrote to me about Maurice Kirk:

"Maurice is in a prison in Wales. Last I heard of him he was on
hunger strike. He was in court last week charged with possessing a
fiream. His aircraft had a world war 1 gun mounted on it which was on
the aircraft when he purchased it from a film company. They are
probably clutching at straws. Maurice is no criminal. It's the
criminals who rule the UK who should be locked up." Maurice.

Charles Douglas Wehner
Old August 18th 09, 06:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Charles Douglas Wehner

Here is more on this subject:

http://forum.keypublishing.com/showthread.php?t=93074

Charles Douglas Wehner

Old August 19th 09, 06:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Charles Douglas Wehner

Here is yet more.

It turns out that it was NOT a gun, but PART of a gun. The trigger was
missing. It had already been sold.

So, as usual, Maurice Kirk represented a threat to nobody. As usual,
the perverse courts INVENTED an offence.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wa...1466-24318185/

If the URL gets broken up, take these two pieces, and join them:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wa...ws/2009/08/05/

maurice-goes-on-hunger-strike-in-prison-protest-91466-24318185/

Otherwise, take the first piece and go halfway down the page to his
entry.

Charles Douglas Wehner
Old August 19th 09, 07:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Raymond Staton

On Sun, 16 Aug 2009 12:33:13 -0700 (PDT), Charles Douglas Wehner wrote:

For example, Tony Blair has four children.

Let;s hope you have none.
--
I hunt, I cut grass, I clean pools...all to pay my ex-wife her alimony.
Isn't my life peachy keen?
Old August 20th 09, 06:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Charles Douglas Wehner

On 19 Aug., 20:09, Raymond Staton wrote:
On Sun, 16 Aug 2009 12:33:13 -0700 (PDT), Charles Douglas Wehner wrote:
For example, Tony Blair has four children.

Let;s hope you have none.
--
I hunt, I cut grass, I clean pools...all to pay my ex-wife her alimony.
Isn't my life peachy keen?

Corrupt lawyers. They get busy in divorce cases, too.

Maurice bought the plane, with a DECOMMISSIONED gun from a film
company.

He sold the non-functioning gun. As the FLYING VET, he was only
interested in the plane.

Long after he had sold it, he was accused of selling a weapon.

NEITHER the original owners NOR the new owner have been accused of
being in possession of a weapon. Only Maurice, because he is being
targetted by corrupt lawyers.

Charles Douglas Wehner

Old August 26th 09, 06:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Charles Douglas Wehner

Maurice Kirk went on hunger strike because the insistence of the Court
to hold hearings "in camera" is in violation of the European
Convention on Human Rights.

He is not wrong. Norman Scarth beat the British government in a
landmark ruling on that very issue:

http://www.ukmm.org.uk/camp/hr/scarth.htm

To many people, Scarth, founder of the AntiCrime party (opposed to
GOVERNMENT crime), and hon. secretary of Litigants in Person (LIP) is
a hero:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enezo71gRAA

Norman told me that Maurice Kirk has been moved. They are trying to
prove that he is mad. The new address is:

Mr. Maurice Kirk MRCVS.

Caswell Clinic, Glanrhyd Hospital,

Tondu Road,
BRIDGEND CF31 4LN
Tel. No. for patients:
01656 753
142

This is a standard ploy of the corrupt British government, as if the
politicians themselves were not themselves mad.

This is Maurice Kirk - see the video. The man is not mad, just a fun-
loving adventurer:

http://kirkflyingvet.com/

Maurice needs all the support he can get.

Charles Douglas Wehner