Stratux for Sale

Old October 23rd 16, 04:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Stratux for Sale

I bought it as a toy and had fun with it. Now it's someone else's turn.

Raspberry Pi 2 in plastic case
2 ea software defined radios with antennae
USB GPS
USB Wifi
USB expander (4-port, I think. It's at the airport)

Latest firmware installed. Tested in flight using Android/Avare,
mounted to the glare shield using Dual Lok fastener, powered via USB.
Works great! Displays ADS-B and UAT traffic and weather (though, in NM,
there's not too much of that).

$75 takes it all with free shipping in the US. Per the Stratux.me
website, a prebuilt Stratux costs between $215 and $330. Purchasing
parts separately (available through Amazon.com) cost about $130. Have
the fun for about 1/2 the lowest price available then pass it on.
--
Dan, 5J
Old October 23rd 16, 04:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

I forgot to mention the 12V to 5V 3A converter that comes with the
setup. It has the proper mini USB connector and is simply connected to
the ship's electrical system. It does emit RF noise, however, and needs
to have ferrites installed to suppress the noise. In my ship it broke
squelch on the radio.

Old October 23rd 16, 06:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Agnew

Interested...contact info?

Mine is Bluejet941 at Gmail dt cm.

Paul Agnew
Jupiter, FL
Old October 24th 16, 03:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

PM sent.

Old October 26th 16, 02:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 10:24:53 AM UTC-5, Dan Marotta wrote:
I bought it as a toy and had fun with it. Now it's someone else's turn.

Raspberry Pi 2 in plastic case
2 ea software defined radios with antennae
USB GPS
USB Wifi
USB expander (4-port, I think. It's at the airport)

Latest firmware installed. Tested in flight using Android/Avare,
mounted to the glare shield using Dual Lok fastener, powered via USB.
Works great! Displays ADS-B and UAT traffic and weather (though, in NM,
there's not too much of that).

$75 takes it all with free shipping in the US. Per the Stratux.me
website, a prebuilt Stratux costs between $215 and $330. Purchasing
parts separately (available through Amazon.com) cost about $130. Have
the fun for about 1/2 the lowest price available then pass it on.
--
Dan, 5J

If it is still for sale I am interested. Randy "V2"

Carat A for sale- Estate Sale Dan[_6_] Soaring 3 June 12th 15 01:49 AM
For Sale Hartley Falbaum Soaring 0 June 13th 13 04:36 PM
Oudie for sale, Goddard PS5a-1 cable for sale Sean Fidler Soaring 3 April 3rd 12 02:51 PM
MIG-27 on sale. airf.ua Aviation Marketplace 0 September 12th 09 09:33 AM
Twin Astir For Sale / Astir CS 77 for Sale DaveSpringford Soaring 0 December 4th 03 11:30 PM