Sailplane production totals for 2004

Old May 16th 05, 07:09 AM
M B

I'm astonished that Germany has that
much relative interest.

The guy I finished the glider sport pilot
privilege for is going to Germany for a year.
I told him he is going to have a
FANTASTIC time there gliding...

Yes, this was great info. I hope Schemp Hirth
puts in a design for the next
World Class...it looks like it might
be well sold...

At 07:30 14 May 2005, Mike Lindsay wrote:
In article , Richard Cawsey
writes
DG Flugzeugbau:
DG-505 (incl. AMS) 5
DG-808 15
DG-1000 17
LS8 2

Scheibe SF 25C Falke 11

Schempp-Hirth:
Discus CS 3
Discus-2 12
Duo Discus 31
Nimbus-4 2
Nimbus-4D 6
Ventus-2a/b 5
Ventus-2c 38

Schleicher:
ASK 21 16
ASW 22 1
ASH 25 8
ASH 26 12
ASW 27 10
ASW 28 31

Eta 1
Lange E1 Antares 7
Stemme S 10-VT 9

Allstar PZL:
SZD-50-3 Puchacz 1
SZD-51-1 Junior 1
SZD-55-1 2
SZD-59 Acro 2

PZL-Swidnik PW-6U 2

AMS Flight:
DG-303 3
Carat A 7

HpH Glasflügel 304C 3

Sportine Aviacija:
LAK-17 12
LAK-19 6

LET:
L-13AC 1
L-23 Super Blanik 1

Aeromot AMT200S Super Ximango 8

Total: 291 (down from 370 in 2003)

Also a few of the following ultralight gliders:
Alisport Silent
AMS Flight Apis
Profe Banjo
TST Alpin

plus any I've missed out. . .

The main countries buying new gliders in 2004 we
Germany 139
USA 30
Great Britain 21
Switzerland 11
Australia 7
France 7
Canada 4
Japan 4

All these figures are only approximate but should be
fairly close to the
right numbers. . .

Thanks for hat interesting info. It must have taken
a good few hours to
assemble it all.
--
Mike Lindsay

Mark J. Boyd

Old May 26th 05, 08:19 AM
Frederic FUCHS

I'm astonished that Germany has that
much relative interest.

Many french pilots put their new glider with D- registration ......

Regards,

Frederic
www.planeur.net

Old May 30th 05, 08:39 AM
Ian Johnston

On Fri, 13 May 2005 19:56:46 UTC, "Richard Cawsey"
wrote:

: plus any I've missed out. . .

PW-5? Centrair? Genesis? All dead?

Ian

Old May 30th 05, 12:09 PM
Charles Yeates

Latest Smyk went to a buyer in Austin, TX, and he started flying it over
the past weekend. A B-1 model has just arrived in Vermont.

-

Old May 30th 05, 10:17 PM
Ged McKnight

At 08:00 26 May 2005, Frederic Fuchs wrote:
I'm astonished that Germany has that
much relative interest.

Many french pilots put their new glider with D- registration

That will be because the garlic eating surrender monkeys
are already bowing to the fact that the NO vote to
the EU will bring the tree lined streets of France
echoing to the Germans who like to march in the shade

Regards,

Frederic
www.planeur.net

Old May 31st 05, 01:37 AM
Nyal Williams

At 21:30 30 May 2005, Ged McKnight wrote:
At 08:00 26 May 2005, Frederic Fuchs wrote:
I'm astonished that Germany has that
much relative interest.

Many french pilots put their new glider with D- registration

That will be because the garlic eating surrender monkeys
are already bowing to the fact that the NO vote to
the EU will bring the tree lined streets of France
echoing to the Germans who like to march in the shade

You are a credit to the upbring from your mother.

Old May 31st 05, 02:39 AM
Ray Lovinggood

What about Sparrow Hawk?
Apis?
Silent?
Russia (still in production?)

(I'm sure I would be happy to own and fly any of the
above-listed models! But, since I continue to enjoy
my LS1-d, I'll keep it for awhile longer.)

Ray Lovinggood
Carrboro, North Carolina

Old May 31st 05, 01:48 PM
sonja

Can someone supply me with the stuff he is drinking,
smoking or sniffing please, as I need some thing for
my mother in law

Old June 14th 05, 11:18 PM
Yurek

"Ian Johnston" wrote in message news:cCUlhtvFIYkV-pn2-v3Jd0uxcpl79@localhost...

PW-5? Centrair? Genesis? All dead?
Ian

Centrair stopped all the glider production, indeed.
This company is now a subcontractor for Airbus and very proud of it...
Yurek
Old June 15th 05, 06:26 AM

Germany has a very easy-going legislation regarding registration and
maintainance of gliders. It's better than France's, and much, much
better than the one in Italy.

Almost everybody in Italy is therefore registering their gliders in
Germany, or even more, many already registered take the burden to
cancel the glider from Italy and sign it over to Germany..

M B wrote:
[...]

HpH Glasfl=FCgel 304C 3

[...]

--=20
Mike Lindsay

Mark J. Boyd

General Zinni on Sixty Minutes WalterM140 Military Aviation 428 July 1st 04 11:16 PM
America's Hundred Thousand Production Totals Geoffrey Sinclair Military Aviation 11 May 28th 04 10:37 AM
Why did Britain win the BoB? Grantland Military Aviation 79 October 15th 03 03:34 PM
#1 Jet of World War II Christopher Military Aviation 203 September 1st 03 03:04 AM
Long-range Spitfires and daylight Bomber Command raids (was: #1 Jet of World War II) The Revolution Will Not Be Televised Military Aviation 20 August 27th 03 09:14 AM