Clouds and Class B

Old June 7th 08, 11:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.notb
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default K00k Threats!

Max Isn't Well luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in
:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

[...]

In article g20sli$rui$67

@blackhelicopter.databasix.com,
Bertie
the
Bunyip says...

Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in
:

In article
,
St.
Raoul
Xemblinosky says...

On 02 Jun 2008 01:35:05 GMT, gregvk
wrote:

St. Raoul Xemblinosky

wrote
in news:3lh644pdojknu44srqum6jrqaje3h551jm@

4ax.com:

On 02 Jun 2008 00:35:31 GMT, gregvk

wrote:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in
$8
:

gregvk wrote in

127.0.0.1:

Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in

:

In article ,

Blakesy
says...

On Sun, 1 Jun 2008 08:52:03 -0700, Maxwell
wrote
in

@notbxpats.edu
:

In article g1t23t$dt8$2
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com,
Bertie the Bunyip says...

Larry Dighera wrote

in
4ax.com:

On Sat, 31 May 2008 16:51:22 -0700

(PDT),
Tina
wrote in
55a6512a-d611-4492-8c6e-dde1ede5cbd4
@x41g2000hsb.googlegroups.co
:

rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.v ampire.flonk.f
n k.fl
onk

Were you aware you posted your follow

up
article
all
these newsgroups? Did you intend to do
that?

Do you realise there's a world outside

your
anus?

He'd have to pull his head out of it

first
know
that

Larry, I'm only ditzing around here. If

you
want
an invasion, you're going about it the
right
way.

Meow?

Posting annoying Web messages or sending
annoying
e-
mail
messages without disclosing your true

identity
is
federal
criminal offence:

47 U.S.C. 223: "Whoever...utilizes any

device
or
software
that can be used to originate
telecommunications
or
other
types of communications that are

transmitted,
in whole
or
in
part, by the Internet... without disclosing
his
identity
and
with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or
harass
any
person...who receives the
communications...shall
be
fined
under title 18 or imprisoned not more than

two
years,
or
both."

Report it he
http://www.fbi.gov/contact/fo/fo.htm
http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/offices/

If you think the fbi/doj is going to take
resources
from
its
search for OBL & Co to search for me, bring

it
on, k00k!

Meow!!!1!

Heh. Unless you're using an anonymous

remailer
(which
you
aren't), you identify yourself when you login

the
news server. Doesn't matter what name

appears
at
the
top of
your
posts; the news server knows exactly who you
are,
and
that's
what counts. ...So the most they'll do is

have
a couple
laughs
and forward his whining to the Nitwit File.

And thus they provide a valuable service to

those
brave
boys
by
lightening up thier day.

And that, my friends, is what Meow is all about.

Bertie

OMFG you're going to jail because you didn't

post
with your
full
legal name and I'm telling on you. Neener

neener
neeeeeeeeeener.

You mean Bertie T. Bunyip isn't his *real* name?

Define "real".

Give me a break. I haven't smoked dope in going on

two
decades
now.

I guess that's an advantage I have living in one of

the
prime
growing
areas - out here you can stay buzzed by osmosis.

Marrakexsh?

The Emerald Triangle

Carribean?

Not quite that exotic

Humboldt / Mendocino / Trinity

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emerald_Triangle

Ah, OK. Never heard the expression before!

Bertie

Beautiful spot. Misty mountains with redwoods becoming

cliffs
and rocky shores where they meet the Pacific.

Haven't been in the wilds of CA for years. Just airport hotels!

One of the prettiest spots on the Lost Coast has its own small
airstrip. Should you ever be in the NorCal area with time on

your
hands, look up Shelter Cove. Soem nice little motels perched on
the cliffs over the waves. Fantastic place to storm-watch.

i haven;t flown a litle one in California ina looooong time. In

fact
last time I was there I flew out what is now John wayne and Jim
Arness was there on the day flying his DeHavilland Beaver. in fact
every second airplane was owned by a movie star according to my
host..

And then there's the real reason for visiting the Lost Coast
(returning to our topic of several poasts ago...):

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d4...setung/cow.jpg

Oh, OK. I just saw a TV article about growing indoors in CA. Seems
there's some folks upset about it..

Bertie

There's significantly better odds of Maxine stopping you than of the
FBI/DEA/CAMP/MET or any other alphabet soup boys stopping the growers

I think they were mostly talking about quasi-legalised growing in
garages. Sacramento, I think?

Bertie
Old June 7th 08, 11:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.notb
Max Isn't Well

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

wrote:

St. Raoul Xemblinosky

wrote
in news:3lh644pdojknu44srqum6jrqaje3h551jm@

4ax.com:

On 02 Jun 2008 00:35:31 GMT, gregvk

wrote:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in
$8
:

[...]

I know there is movement afoot to reduce the Mendocino county rules on
the number of plants that can be exempted under the Prop 215 'medical
marijuana' law from 25 down to a half dozen or so. FWIW, in the pic of
me above there are only 10 plants, which is the Humboldt limit. But
they do nicely fill a 20 x 40 greenhouse. *grin* (One problem with
California's med pot law is that its pretty much left up to the cities
and counties to determine how muc is too much for medical purposes, as
Prop 215 didn't address the subject in that level of detail)

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old June 7th 08, 11:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.notb
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

wrote:

St. Raoul Xemblinosky

wrote
in news:3lh644pdojknu44srqum6jrqaje3h551jm@

4ax.com:

On 02 Jun 2008 00:35:31 GMT, gregvk

wrote:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in
$8
:

[...]

Yes, that's what I saw. Not much interest one way or the other, I'm
afraid!

Bertie

Old June 9th 08, 02:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.notb
Njikki teh Njazi

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

wrote:

St. Raoul Xemblinosky
wrote
in news:3lh644pdojknu44srqum6jrqaje3h551jm@
4ax.com:

On 02 Jun 2008 00:35:31 GMT, gregvk

wrote:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in
$8
:

[...]

I think 215 was a mistake, in that I think we had the votes for
outright legalization, and didn't need to hide behind the 'medical'
smokescreen, if you'll pardon the pun.

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"

PH-GRD breaking through the clouds Tom Hayden Aviation Photos 0 October 2nd 07 08:40 PM
streamer clouds Jose Piloting 11 November 5th 06 03:35 PM
US Standard Class and World Class Nationals at Hobbs Ken Sorenson Soaring 7 July 16th 04 04:03 AM
Blue Clouds Mark Cherry Simulators 0 September 21st 03 12:57 PM
UK Open Class and Club Class Nationals - Lasham Steve Dutton Soaring 0 August 6th 03 10:07 PM