X-43A successful flight

Old April 3rd 04, 02:37 AM
running with scissors

"John R Weiss" wrote in message news:Sy6bc.54251$gA5.707204@attbi_s03...
"monkey" wrote...

Here's a great one about Tarver - he claims he designed the F/A-18
simulator, and as a pilot on an F-18 squadron I challenged one of his
opinions about his knowledge of F/A-18 FCS.

Actually, in a discussion that was (at the time) on the topic of the F-18,
tarver claimed to have designed the HARV simulator.

When I did the tarver-approved google search, however, I found:

"Your search - HARV simulator tarver - did not match any documents."

When I looked at "F/A-18 and HARV Data" in
http://www10.pair.com/jsalvati/resources.htm, though, I found 11 documents
listed. In a search for "Tarver" in each one of them, I found:

"No occurrences of:

Tarver

were found in the document."

In a search for "Tarver in documents containing "HARV" at
http://www2.cemr.wvu.edu/~wwwflt/new_page_3.htm, there were 0 hits.

[Note: Lest you think the search was faulty, I DID find a reference to the
"Jack Tarver Library Gallery" and "Mercer Aims High with NASA Research" and "The
high aspect ratio vessel, or HARV" in an issue of the Mercer University (GA)
newspaper at http://www.mercer.edu/publications/I...er/Nov2000.pdf in that same
search.]

That would be very upsetting if I were expecting the "designer" of HARV to be
acknowledged in ANY of the documents available on-line, and if I expected that
designer to be John Tarver.

you see you you need to use the use following boolean to search on Tarver,

Quote "Tarver"+"Utter Crap" EndQuote

alternatively, use these :

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~phil...FAQ_tarver.htm

http://home.att.net/~j.knoyle/the_ta...hronicles.html

http://www.blippie.org.uk/mazor_explains_splaps.htm
Old April 3rd 04, 02:41 AM
running with scissors

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message ...
"John R Weiss" wrote in message
"monkey" wrote...

Here's a great one about Tarver - he claims he designed the F/A-18
simulator, and as a pilot on an F-18 squadron I challenged one of his
opinions about his knowledge of F/A-18 FCS.

Actually, in a discussion that was (at the time) on the topic of the F-18,
tarver claimed to have designed the HARV simulator.

When I did the tarver-approved google search, however, I found:

"Your search - HARV simulator tarver - did not match any documents."

Snip

Shafer remined in denial as the Government
eliminated her and her husband's civil service slots right trough the time
Dryden had their $40 million in Tarver rain pulled.

bwahahahhahhahahahhahahhahhahahahhahhahahahhahahha hahhahahahhahhahhahahahhah

FAA enjoys about $1
billion in Tarver rain today, so they won't be attempting to discredit me
like the idiots of Dryden.

bwahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahhahhahahhahahhahhahhaha hahhahhaahhahhahhahahhahahah

small children in Cameroon discredit you. little old ladies in Boca
let their poodles out to do a "Tarver" in the back yard.
Old April 3rd 04, 02:44 AM
running with scissors

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message ...
"JL Grasso" wrote in message
On Fri, 2 Apr 2004 07:02:56 -0800, "Tarver Engineering"
wrote:

"John R Weiss" wrote in message
"monkey" wrote...

Here's a great one about Tarver - he claims he designed the F/A-18
simulator, and as a pilot on an F-18 squadron I challenged one of his
opinions about his knowledge of F/A-18 FCS.

Actually, in a discussion that was (at the time) on the topic of the

F-18,
tarver claimed to have designed the HARV simulator.

When I did the tarver-approved google search, however, I found:

"Your search - HARV simulator tarver - did not match any

documents."

Yep, Dryden even went so far as to claim a co-op named Foster designed

their
F/A-18 simulator in NASA Tech Briefs. The little cock sucker Foster
designed a fish scale the year Martha Evans and I backed out the F/A-18
flight control computer. The simulator is identical to the copy at Pax
River made from Hornet #3. Shafer remined in denial as the Government
eliminated her and her husband's civil service slots right trough the

time
Dryden had their $40 million in Tarver rain pulled. FAA enjoys about $1
billion in Tarver rain today, so they won't be attempting to discredit me
like the idiots of Dryden. Well actually, with all the layoffs Dryden

will
have another 150 civil servants out in December to go with the 100
contractors and 20 civil servants this fiscal year the dead wood may be
purged.

Besides that Weiss dip****, nothing in your post changes how the stick in
the F/A-18 works,

Is that what you've nicknamed your old POS firebird with the 3-speed
column?

400 CID to 400 THD on the floor with 450 horsies, the top down roaring up
PCH. Even the antique BMWs take a look.

yes john of course, which is why your villa in Tehachapi looks rather
similar to this:

http://www.missouritrailertrash.com/page1.htm