Saudis to Hamas: Your fault

Old January 4th 09, 02:11 AM posted to austin.politics,dfw.politics,rec.aviation.homebuilt,soc.cultire.puerto-rico
Al[_5_]

Default Saudis to Hamas: Your fault

In article
,
Juan wrote:

On Jan 3, 5:50*pm, Al wrote:

Hey Super Spic, could you provide the results of my years-long "audit"

What for, dweeb? The results are public information.

Then it would be so easy for you to post the links which support, no?

You little ****ant, this bull**** is coming to an end.

I googled you finally, and other than the usual stuff (you really look like
you need to lose some weight), and I see some exchanges on site chat boards
from your avocational peers. They seem like pretty civil folks, it isn't
usenet.

From some aviation site:
------
Juan, "standards"? LOL.

I'm with Chuck. It's (past) time to shun the guy. He's a waste of
bandwidth and enjoys the attention you're giving him.

It's been obvious to me for a long time and now to most people that jaun is
and
always has been zooms "toady". He knows it and we know it so any thing he
has
to say is worthless and his only goal here is to be contrary.You guys have
taken
him to task and proved him a hypocrite over and over again.Yet he claims he
right.

Why someone would go so far out of his way to make of fool of himself is
beyond
me but if that was his goal he's more then successful.Frankly he bores me,
so
I'm not playing his game anymore.I'm sure he'll post a flurry of insults and
rants after I post this but I won't answer him back. He's simply not
qualified
or competient enough to be taken seriously. Some day he'll smart off to the
wrong guy and get his ass whooped I only hope I'm around to watch LOL!!
I will however post from time to time when zoom does something that needs
reporting :-)Meanwhile back to other topics.

-----------

Your fellow aviation buffs seem less than complimentary, Juan.

Now back to the hit parade:

------
You think I'm lying, you prove it, pinhead. I could care less what a putz
like you thinks about me. Next!
-------

That's the Bluster-boi we all know and love.

And this in some chat board on" equity-loan.info.com"

----

Why do you keep replying to that idiot Jaun. Everybody on this group
knows you and knows Jaun. There isn't a single participant in this
group that believes anything Jaun has to say.

--------

That's a vote of no confidence for sure.

and...

-----------
On Wed, 6 Jul 2005 18:16:44 -0400, "Juan Jimenez"
wrote:

What goes around, comes around.

If you believe that, then you ought to be shopping for a
****-repellent umbrella, rather than pretending that the clouds will
never open up. I am thinking that at the very least, sooner or later
some HR flunky is going to Google your name, and any hope of a decent
job is going to follow your ethics and your critical thinking into the
toilet. Then again, that posting record might actually qualify you for
some less-than-decent jobs...
Wayne

----------

Feeeel the love.

And this:

-----------

Why do you keep replying to that idiot Jaun. Everybody on this group
knows you and knows Jaun. There isn't a single participant in this
group that believes anything Jaun has to say. He is an idiot who is
using you to make himself look like something special to his hero Zoom.
He is NOT worth your time or effort to try and make him understand
anything. Besides, he will never own up to being wrong about anything
even when he know better.

If everyone will just quit responding to his posts, he just might
finally get the message and go away. Even if he doesn't, not resonding
to him directly takes away his fun since he feeds on your replies.

PLEASE don't stop replying to the village idiot, his gibberings
are some of the most entertaining things you can possibly find
on the net.

--------------------------

Hoo boy, looks like you're a live one, amigo.

Your years-long campaign to prove all you "know" about me should be a damn
fine addition to the Permanent Record, your kid can read it some day, that's
gotta be damn fine comfort for you.

Do you let your son read this stuff? Mine has

--
Number of accusatins by Juan Jimenez: Numerous
Number of years Juan accuses: Many

Hamas Leader Rantisi Killed by Israeli Strike on Car Dav1936531 Military Aviation 13 April 21st 04 07:04 PM
Hamas leader killed. Eric Moore Military Aviation 55 March 29th 04 06:24 PM
Hamas Backs Away From Threats Against The US Dav1936531 Military Aviation 3 March 26th 04 12:54 PM
It's not our fault... EDR Piloting 23 January 5th 04 04:05 AM
Israeli Air Force to lose Middle East Air Superiority Capability to the Saudis in the near future Jack White Military Aviation 71 September 21st 03 02:58 PM