I broke down and bought a new one!

Old April 15th 10, 10:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default I broke down and bought a new one!

I guess I just got tired of studying all the used
models out there on the market. So day before
yesterday, I went into the dealer and paid cash
for a 2010. Now, no need to worry about it's
history. 3 year warranty.

Anyway, I took delivery today and after a lengthy
demo, I was off on my own. Running the rpms up
I was off on my roll, and with a little back pressure,
it eased up smooth and steady. Shortly thereafter,
I slammed it into a pile of red dirt, and dug in.

I really love my new Kubota front-end loader!
Hopefully it'll enable me to do a first class landscape
job on my place ( boxscrape, finish mower too) so
when and if the economy gets to hopping I can
sell out and get a new house and plane, which
I won't slam into a pile of red dirt. (hopefully)

I'm liking the MS-1 tandem light-sport now. Made
near Daytona Beach, production models available
this fall. Jabaru 3300. Resembles a fighter trainer.

---
Old April 16th 10, 01:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxyzptlk

Default EGOTISTIC BULL**** AND LIES

On Thu, 15 Apr 2010 14:15:48 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

..
--
http://tr.im/1f85
Old April 16th 10, 10:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default long range plans

On Apr 15, 8:46*pm, Mxyzptlk
Another wrote:
On Thu, 15 Apr 2010 14:15:48 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

.
--http://tr.im/1f85

One thing I learned yesterday is to keep your
hands off that stick on the right. An accidental
bump, a little forward pressure, and that bucket
drops in a second sending your front tires up in
the air. After an hour or so, I was squeezing between
trees and scouring ant mounds into oblivion.

It seemed counterintuitive, buying a tractor in order
to get a plane, but you gotta think out of the box.

Egotistic? No. Every man is proud of his first tractor.
Hope it cuts my runway one day.

==

Old April 16th 10, 02:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ari[_2_]

On Fri, 16 Apr 2010 02:38:13 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

Every man is proud of his first tractor.
Hope it cuts my runway one day.

On your estate.

That you are self-landscaping.

With you residential styled Japtractor.

Yep, that oughta work.

*laffter*
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj
Old April 16th 10, 03:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxyzptlk

Default I broke down and bought a new dick!

On Fri, 16 Apr 2010 02:40:44 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

..

--
"If companies want me to wear and advertise their brand names,
they should pay me for the priviledge".
Old April 16th 10, 03:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxyzptlk

Default long range putz

On Fri, 16 Apr 2010 02:38:13 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

Scientists study me in my hostile environments to gain clues to
where and how life may exist when Spics And Slants drive in
the same lane.
Old April 17th 10, 02:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default Not Avation

On Apr 16, 10:46*am, Mxyzptlk