FS: partially completed KR2

Old July 9th 08, 06:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Jon Anderson

Default FS: partially completed KR2

My dad has a partially completed KR2 he's trying to sell.
I'm not an aviation guy, just trying to help him out. I
listed his pictures he
http://prototype-design.com/KR2/KR2Main.html

There's email contact links, please contact him directly if
you have any questions as I most likely won't have the
answer. His name's Don Anderson, we're located in Grass
Valley, California.

Thank you,

Jon
Old July 10th 08, 10:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Chuck

Default partially completed KR2

Don't want the KR but is the 1935 Ford truck for sale?

. ..

Old July 11th 08, 12:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Lou

My dad has a partially completed KR2 he's trying to sell. I'm not an
aviation guy, just trying to help him out. I listed his pictures he
http://prototype-design.com/KR2/KR2Main.html

There's email contact links, please contact him directly if you have any
questions as I most likely won't have the answer. His name's Don Anderson,
we're located in Grass Valley, California.

Thank you,

Jon

Hate to say it, but you may want to try ebay.
Lou
Old July 11th 08, 07:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Jon Anderson

Chuck wrote:

Don't want the KR but is the 1935 Ford truck for sale?

It's a '36, and NOT for sale! He bought that in mid 60's and
did a frame up restoration. It was company truck for his
motorcycle shop in the 70's, hauled dirt bikes up and down
the state, and was a daily driven vehicle for many years.
At around 200k miles since the first restoration, it's
getting ready for it's second make over.

Jon
Old July 11th 08, 07:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Jon Anderson

Lou wrote:

Hate to say it, but you may want to try ebay.

Trying to avoid that. He has another partial kit he sold to
a fellow in Canada a year or more ago, it's still sitting in
the back yard waiting to be picked up. He is posting the
links to a KR list, I was just trying to get a bit more
exposure. Dad has a very touchy relationship with computers,
and dealing with ebay is pushing things.... grin

Thanks,

Jon