Continental O200 bolt part number

Old August 3rd 10, 09:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Philippe[_4_]

Default Continental O200 bolt part number

Hello,

page 2-11 in IPC,
I see AN502-10-8 for #16 (vaccum pump drive gear bolts)

When I disasemble my O200, I found 12 point flange bolt and
drill head for safety wire.

Is any body known the part number for this bolts?
Is any body known where I may find a socket for this head?

No room for hex head.

thanks
--
http://www.youtube.com/v/k6AP4SbRHNo...s=1&rel=0
Philippe Vessaire Ò¿Ó¬
Old August 7th 10, 01:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
jerry wass

Philippe wrote:
Hello,

page 2-11 in IPC,
I see AN502-10-8 for #16 (vaccum pump drive gear bolts)

When I disasemble my O200, I found 12 point flange bolt and
drill head for safety wire.

Is any body known the part number for this bolts?
Is any body known where I may find a socket for this head?

No room for hex head.

thanks

Howdy Phil,--Aren't you building a Hatz??--me Kelly-D

The 12 point heads accept standard SAE wrench sizes in 12 point
sockets--they are not easy to find--I only found the 1/4" sockets at a
surplus store in a 1/4"drive deep socket-(about 2" overall length).

As to the bolts I have some various sizes mostly COARSE thread in the
smaller sizes..let me know what you need & maybe I can mail it.. Jerry
wassbiplane

part number Philippe[_4_] Home Built 6 November 6th 09 10:19 PM
Tray connector for Narco AT50a part number [email protected] Owning 2 February 1st 06 04:01 AM
wanted-Melling part number 29840 solid lifters-Chevy V-8 [email protected] Home Built 1 March 9th 05 04:52 AM
Pitts Number 1 registration number Mirco Aerobatics 3 December 4th 04 12:50 PM
Need part number for Icom antenna jack Roy Smith Owning 2 March 17th 04 10:59 PM