Airplane for mobility impaired passenger

Old September 21st 12, 05:20 AM
Sam940 Sam940 is offline
Junior Member

Default Airplane for mobility impaired passenger

My mission will be 50% of the time just my wife and I cross country and 50% with our two best friends, one of which is mobility impaired. Would any of you be able to recommend an airplane that would have an easy entrance and exit for rear seat passengers? It would not be possible for her to climb onto a wing to enter and there is to small of a space for her to climb into the back of a c172. Any 4 place planes with a rear passenger door? Any suggestions?
Old December 10th 12, 09:32 PM
FlyingNJ23 FlyingNJ23 is offline
Junior Member

Smile

I would suggest a Beech Bonanza. The rear door works well for disabled access.

The greater passenger airplane of the world: Airbus A380, the king of skies Martin X. Moleski, SJ Piloting 1 December 14th 09 07:37 PM
Lunar Roving Vehicle (LRV) Mobility Test Article (MTA) 0401759.jpg [email protected] Aviation Photos 0 April 10th 07 02:45 PM
The Seven Levels of Aviation (not for the humor-impaired) C J Campbell Piloting 50 February 19th 07 03:45 AM
Impaired Pilots Jay Honeck Piloting 25 October 6th 04 11:25 PM
Swidnik PW-6U Mobility and Fun Charles Yeates Soaring 0 March 6th 04 05:34 PM