Kerry is hiding his records

Old September 21st 04, 06:42 PM
Dudley Henriques

Default Kerry is hiding his records

"David Stinson" wrote in message
news:15Z3d.5382$PZ4.4975@trnddc06...

Dudley Henriques wrote:
....and if my guess is right, there's also something in those records
that would require he step down as a Senator also.

If only it were so...
The American people have already shown that Demoncrat
pols can get away literally with treason and murder.
Clinton proved that. We will demand nothing and do nothing.
Let a Republican fart in church and the media
will eat him and his children, raw. Let a Demoncrat
sell his nation's military secrets to China for
blood money, and we'll yawn and watch re-runs of "Oprah."

Not all of us........... :-)
Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Flight Instructor/Aerobatics/Retired

Old September 21st 04, 08:35 PM
Dudley Henriques

.. .

Dudley Henriques wrote:
....and if my guess is right, there's also something in those
records
that would require he step down as a Senator also.

If only it were so...
The American people have already shown that Demoncrat
pols can get away literally with treason and murder.
Clinton proved that. We will demand nothing and do nothing.
Let a Republican fart in church and the media
will eat him and his children, raw. Let a Demoncrat
sell his nation's military secrets to China for
blood money, and we'll yawn and watch re-runs of "Oprah."

This is the reason why I always get crazy and tell people/friends
that... in
this world, some people deserves/needs to die or be dead. And I get
accused
of a homocidal maniac.

In the interest of clarity, I must disassociate myself from the
direction this dialog is going and make it known that I personally would
NOT, and I restate again; would NOT wish anyone dead for political
reasons. This is NOT the way we settle things in the United
States......at least I don't anyway!
I'll now leave you more "violent types" to the rest of this thread to do
with as you wish.
Thank you

Old September 21st 04, 10:53 PM
Dudley Henriques

"Muff" wrote in message
Kerry is hiding the fact that he did not meet his reserve commitment
by
attending weekends and two week stints during the summer. He was awol
just
like they accused Bush of. Only differance is that Bush filled all his
squares and was honorably discharged.

Muff
A real combat vet

Actually it could be much worse than this. If Kerry was still in his
reserve commitment period at the time he went to North Vietnam, and
evidence seems to indicate that he was, he was still an officer in the
United States Navy. The United States was at war. If this situation
shows up in Kerry's concealed records, he is not only disqualified from
a run for the office of President, but if retroactively prosecuted and
found guilty, I believe he could even be expelled from the Senate.

Old September 22nd 04, 12:31 AM
Jim Yanik

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in
ink.net:

Actually it could be much worse than this. If Kerry was still in his
reserve commitment period at the time he went to North Vietnam, and
evidence seems to indicate that he was, he was still an officer in the
United States Navy. The United States was at war. If this situation
shows up in Kerry's concealed records, he is not only disqualified from
a run for the office of President, but if retroactively prosecuted and
found guilty, I believe he could even be expelled from the Senate.

Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Flight Instructor/Aerobatics/Retired

Yes,if we could get Congress to impeach Kerry,very doubtful they'd do it.
I doubt if we could get the Navy to prosecute him for treason.There's no
statute of limitations on that,is there?

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik-at-kua.net
Old September 22nd 04, 12:47 AM
Dudley Henriques

"Jim Yanik" wrote in message
.. .
"Dudley Henriques" wrote in
ink.net:

[...]

I'm not an expert on these matters but I don't believe there is a
statute of limitations on such a charge. The rub in all this is that the
answer is already known to a select few, but the information legally
can't be released to the public or more importantly acted upon legally
unless Kerry signs the request form that releases the records as public
domain.
Unless he is forced to sign that form by a concentrated media effort
directed specifically at this issue, Kerry can very well refuse to
release these records indefinitely and that is EXACTLY what he intends
to do.
What constitutes a terrible scenario is if Kerry wins the Presidency;
then something is done afterward that alters the law to allow the
release of his records. If this happens after the election, the result
could be catastrophic for the nation!
Of course this is just my humble read on all this, and if there's one
damn thing I'm glad I'm NEVER going to be in this life, it's a GD
lawyer!!!

Old September 22nd 04, 12:51 AM
OXMORON1

IBM wrote:

Now that would be interesting.
Ought not simple arithmetic be able to determine whether or not his

commitment was up at the time in question?

Not all that simple, unless he had resigned his commission or had recelved his
discharge he was still a reserve officer.
So you need to see the records to find out if either had happened.

Rick Clark

Old September 22nd 04, 12:52 AM
Dudley Henriques

"ian maclure" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 21:53:47 +0000, Dudley Henriques wrote:

[snip]

Actually it could be much worse than this. If Kerry was still in his
reserve commitment period at the time he went to North Vietnam, and
evidence seems to indicate that he was, he was still an officer in
the
United States Navy. The United States was at war. If this situation
shows up in Kerry's concealed records, he is not only disqualified
from
a run for the office of President, but if retroactively prosecuted
and
found guilty, I believe he could even be expelled from the Senate.

Now that would be interesting.
Ought not simple arithmetic be able to determine whether
or not his commitment was up at the time in question?
Not, that in its details, it makes a bit of difference whether
the treason occurred on or off watch IMHO at least.
Treason is treason, only the legal consequences would differ.

The answer is known by a few, but not legally available legally as
public domain unless Kerry is forced by an angry public to sign that
release form and he has absolutely no intention of doing it. We
literally have a law in place in the United States that will allow a
possible traitor to stonewall his way into the Presidency of our nation.
Thanks to .....the American Lawyer!!!!!

Old September 22nd 04, 01:20 AM
Bob

On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 23:52:41 GMT, "Dudley Henriques"
wrote:

[...]

According to the DD-214 on the Kerry site his Terminal Date of Reserve
Obligation was 17 Feb 72. Another paper dated ? Feb 78 says Acceptance
of resignation/discharge from the Naval Reserve. Sure looks like he
was a card carrying member of the Naval Reserve until at least Feb 78.

Old September 22nd 04, 01:23 AM
OXMORON1

Dudley commented:
I'm not an expert on these matters but I don't believe there is a
statute of limitations on such a charge.

For the legal people...Can a President pardon himself? Ford got Nixon off the
hook, but could Nixon have pardoned himself before he resigned? Could Kerry
pardon himself before anything came out?

Rick
Old September 22nd 04, 02:20 AM
Dudley Henriques

wrote:

[...]

I am actually in awe of what is happening in this campaign. It's totally
unbelievable to me that this will be allowed ultimately to stand. This
last deal with CBS is nothing short of a direct attempt to overthrow the
government of the United States by influencing a national election.
There's no doubt at all in my mind that the way it's being spun by
everybody involved is through an intricately woven maze that
continuously deepens the initial source of these forged documents. CBS
be damned for any "in house" investigation. This thing should be in the
hands of independent authority, whatever the hell THAT might be at this
point in time.
The only way to make Kerry's records public so that they can be used
against him is through a concentrated effort to force him in public to
sign that GD form. He knows that, and is avoiding this type of public
confrontation at all costs.
Perhaps if the Swift Boat vets took out a national ad that said
absolutely nothing but one HUGE WRITTEN line. "KERRY......SIGN THAT
FORM!!!
I've never in my lifetime seen the likes of what is happening in this
election campaign. As an American, I'm deeply troubled by what I'm
seeing.
There is an old axiom that states that a huge crowd can only be
controlled by a few policemen as long as that crowd feels deeply and
independently within each person individually being controlled, that
they are WILLING to allow themselves to be controlled by the few
policemen because they believe that the control is right.
The "crowd" in this country is becoming restless, and as each day passes
and the rhetoric gets stronger, it becomes harder and harder to withdraw
to where that belief in control was seated in the hearts of the people.
I can actually envision with no trouble at all, a point in time in the
near future when the two sides will longer abide by a majority vote,
coming together for the common good of the country, and instead continue
on AFTER the vote has been taken, with ever increasing vitriolic action
against each other, the losing side actually engaging in action that is
designed to destroy the direction the vote would have taken the
country.........and THAT ain't a good situation!!!!