Big Kahunas

Old November 28th 03, 03:19 AM
Jay Honeck

Default Big Kahunas

http://makeashorterlink.com/?J63F258A6

Say what you will about GW -- he's got big kahunas flying into Iraq to spend
Turkey Day with the troops...

Sounds like even his parents didn't know about it until he didn't show up in
Kennebunkport!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old November 28th 03, 04:19 AM
tony roberts

Say what you will about GW -- he's got big kahunas flying into Iraq to spend
Turkey Day with the troops...

Actually it was a mistake. Someone on the ground in Iraq called back
home and asked if they could send another turkey.
Next thing they knew . . .

(OK I know - duck

Tony Roberts
PP-ASEL
VFR OTT
Night
Almost Instrument
Cessna 172H C-GICE
Old November 28th 03, 05:28 AM
Peter Duniho

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
Say what you will about GW -- he's got big kahunas flying into Iraq to

spend
Turkey Day with the troops...

I guess the PR stunt is working. People apparently believe Bush is in any
significant danger. Whoo hoo.

For his next trick, watch...the final cleanup will, amazingly enough, get
wrapped up just before election day next year.

Sorry..."big kahunas" just isn't what comes to mind when I see all this
politicking.

Pete

Old November 28th 03, 07:16 AM
Larry Fransson

On 2003-11-27 19:19:10 -0800, "Jay Honeck" said:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?J63F258A6

Say what you will about GW -- he's got big kahunas flying into Iraq to spend
Turkey Day with the troops...

Actually, GW *is* the Big Kahuna. The word you're likely looking for is "cojones".
So what you would be referring to, then, are the Kahuna's cojones.

Old November 28th 03, 07:27 AM
Andrew Rowley

"Jay Honeck" wrote:

Say what you will about GW -- he's got big kahunas flying into Iraq to spend
Turkey Day with the troops...

Talking about GW's big kahunas reminds me of this... always makes me
laugh. Scroll down to find GW.

http://www.cameltoe.org/celebrity07.html
Old November 28th 03, 11:46 AM
Bob Noel

In article O8zxb.333225$Fm2.339752@attbi_s04, "Jay Honeck"
wrote:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?J63F258A6

Say what you will about GW --

Surprise! you got the kneejerk reactions for the usual suspects...

--
Bob Noel
Old November 28th 03, 02:42 PM
Ben Smith

Talking about GW's big kahunas reminds me of this... always makes me
laugh. Scroll down to find GW.

http://www.cameltoe.org/celebrity07.html

I managed to do about 20 minutes of scrolling! Thanks for the link - haha..

--
Ben
C-172 - N13258 @ 87Y

Old November 28th 03, 03:02 PM
Larry Dighera

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 07:16:07 GMT, Larry Fransson
wrote in Message-Id:
2003112723160716807%lfransson@comcastnet:

Actually, GW *is* the Big Kahuna.

ka•hu•na \k€-"hu-n€\ noun [Hawaiian] (1886)
: a Hawaiian witch doctor

(Merriam-Webster, Incorporated

I didn't realize he was a Hawaiian witch doctor; I just thought he
consulted them for personal guidance. :-)

Old November 28th 03, 03:26 PM
Jay Honeck

Say what you will about GW --

Surprise! you got the kneejerk reactions for the usual suspects...

Look, Bob, I'm not happy with the job Bush has done in many respects. I may
not even vote for him next year. (*gasp!*)

Aside from politics, however, my point was to say that GW has done several
good things lately. Spending Thanksgiving in a war zone, with the men and
women he has ordered into harm's way, is one of them.

Your blind hatred for the man is clouding your judgment.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

--
Bob Noel

Old November 28th 03, 06:44 PM
Judah

I think he got his indoctrination just before he gave up snorting coke.

Word is, it started out as a bet from a old college buddy when they were
reading the back of a National Enquirer magazine.

But after considering it, he figured a career in medicine would be a good
fallback if he couldn't make it in politics.

Larry Dighera wrote in
: