Thanks Bertie, more bull****

Old June 8th 08, 10:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.2600
Onideus Mad Hatter

Default Thanks Bertie, more bull****

On 08 Jun 2008 20:47:07 GMT, gregvk wrote:

"dracosilv" wrote in
:

gregvk wrote:
"dracosilv" wrote in
:

And

And what?

And it's SO hard to block him?

Yes.

I would normally say something about you

Get me out of your mind, obsesso boi.

I was trying to be nice and not say something insulting, but I guess
that's lost on you.

Your mere presence is pretty bad. Nothing you say could make it any worse.

I don't care to check out R.A.P right now.

They don't want a visit from a furfag anyway. Stay in alt.2600,
where your kind is welcome.

Well you're technically bringing them here, by x-posting to them.

In case you haven't noticed, none of the RAP'rs are posting in this thread,
so I didn't bring any of them anyhere.

So you're saying that you suck even at lame trolling. LOL

--

Onideus Mad Hatter
mhm ¹ x ¹

Hatter Quotes
-------------
"Don't ever **** with someone who has more creativity than you do."

"You're only one of the best if you're striving to become one of the
best."

"I didn't make reality, Sunshine, I just verbally bitch slapped you
with it."

"I'm not a professional, I'm an artist."

"Your Usenet blinders are my best friend."

"Usenet Filters - Learn to shut yourself the **** up!"

"Drugs killed Jesus you know...oh wait, no, that was the Jews, my
bad."

"There are clingy things in the grass...burrs 'n such...mmmm..."

"The more I learn the more I'm killing my idols."

"Is it wrong to incur and then use the hate ridden, vengeful stupidity
of complete strangers in random Usenet froups to further my art?"

"Freedom is only a concept, like race it's merely a social construct
that doesn't really exist outside of your ability to convince others
of its relevancy."

"Next time slow up a lil, then maybe you won't jump the gun and start
creamin yer panties before it's time to pop the champagne proper."

"Reality is directly proportionate to how creative you are."

"People are pretty ****ing high on themselves if they think that
they're just born with a soul. *snicker*...yeah, like they're just
givin em out for free."

"Quible, quible said the Hare. Quite a lot of quibling...everywhere.
So the Hare took a long stare and decided at best, to leave the rest,
to their merry little mess."

"There's a difference between 'bad' and 'so earth shatteringly
horrible it makes the angels scream in terror as they violently rip
their heads off, their blood spraying into the faces of a thousand
sweet innocent horrified children, who will forever have the terrible
images burned into their tiny little minds'."

"How sad that you're such a poor judge of style that you can't even
properly gauge the artistic worth of your own efforts."

"Those who record history are those who control history."

"I am the living embodiment of hell itself in all its tormentive rage,
endless suffering, unfathomable pain and unending horror...but you
don't get sent to me...I come for you."

"Ideally in a fight I'd want a BGM-109A with a W80 250 kiloton
tactical thermonuclear fusion based war head."

"Tell me, would you describe yourself more as a process or a
function?"

"Apparently this group has got the market cornered on stupid.
Intelligence is down 137 points across the board and the forecast
indicates an increase in Webtv users."

"Is my .sig delimiter broken? Really? You're sure? Awww,
gee...that's too bad...for YOU!" `, )
Old June 8th 08, 11:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck[_2_]

Default Thanks Dudley, more bull****

I'm not one of Berties sock puppets at all.
I've always found him to be an intelligent aviation enthusiast. I just
wish you were as well.

Surely you jest?

The damage done to this group by "Bertie" is several grades of magnitude
greater than MX, Maxwell, or any other troll I've seen in the last decade.
To grace him with the label "intelligent aviation enthusiast" is an insult
to every real pilot on this group.

The mental illness that induces him to spew his poisonous attitude all over
this group has effectively driven every poster of note away from
rec.aviation. If you doubt that, I could list their names for you -- but it
makes me want to puke.

Hope to see ya over on Pilots of America, where hopefully the Berties of the
world are kept on a short leash...
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old June 8th 08, 11:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Jay Honeck" wrote in

I'm not one of Berties sock puppets at all.
I've always found him to be an intelligent aviation enthusiast. I
just wish you were as well.

Surely you jest?

The damage done to this group by "Bertie" is several grades of
magnitude greater than MX, Maxwell, or any other troll I've seen in
the last decade. To grace him with the label "intelligent aviation
enthusiast" is an insult to every real pilot on this group.

The mental illness that induces him to spew his poisonous attitude all
over this group has effectively driven every poster of note away from
rec.aviation. If you doubt that, I could list their names for you --
but it makes me want to puke.

Hope to see ya over on Pilots of America, where hopefully the Berties
of the world are kept on a short leash...

Thanks for the invite Jay.

See yo there.

Don't worry, I'll only just poast there as well.

Bertie
Old June 8th 08, 11:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.2600
Onideus Mad Hatter

On 08 Jun 2008 21:20:38 GMT, gregvk wrote:

Onideus Mad Hatter wrote in
:

On 08 Jun 2008 20:47:07 GMT, gregvk wrote:

"dracosilv" wrote in
:

gregvk wrote:
"dracosilv" wrote in
:

And

And what?

And it's SO hard to block him?

Yes.

I would normally say something about you

Get me out of your mind, obsesso boi.

I was trying to be nice and not say something insulting, but I guess
that's lost on you.

Your mere presence is pretty bad. Nothing you say could make it any
worse.

I don't care to check out R.A.P right now.

They don't want a visit from a furfag anyway. Stay in alt.2600,
where your kind is welcome.

Well you're technically bringing them here, by x-posting to them.

In case you haven't noticed, none of the RAP'rs are posting in this
thread, so I didn't bring any of them anyhere.

So you're saying that you suck even at lame trolling. LOL

/checks xpost
/laughs

You're even more dim than usual, today, fatty.

Oh so your lame ass, revised, "trolling" technique of the moment is
that you're trying to get people to x-post into some other
froup...yeah, liak all the regs there haven't figured it the **** out
how to filter out cross posted content. Duh uh, think REAAAL slow
now, ya ****in n00b level **** cake. Do you think it's just a
~*magical*~ coincidence that NONE of them are replying to this ****?
Oh, oh, free cl00 MORON, it's cause THEY CAN'T ****ING SEE IT. Hurr,
hurr, hurr, somebody sure is a ****in idiot.

Yer no troll, Greggie, just a ****witted newb-tard sittin in the
bottom of a bunch of people's xpost filters. *snicker*

Do you want to me explain yer lil x-no-archive header tag next,
Greggie-kins? Or have you finally stopped believing that I'm haxoring
into Google and deleting out all your posts?

Old June 9th 08, 12:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.2600
Onideus Mad Hatter

On 08 Jun 2008 22:27:11 GMT, gregvk wrote:

Onideus Mad Hatter wrote in
:

On 08 Jun 2008 21:20:38 GMT, gregvk wrote:

Onideus Mad Hatter wrote in
:

On 08 Jun 2008 20:47:07 GMT, gregvk wrote:

"dracosilv" wrote in
m:

gregvk wrote:
"dracosilv" wrote in
:

[...]

ReCOCK SLAP

I'm sorry, but I really didn't make that last post with the intention
of starting some ****witted conversation with an idiot liak you. Go
find someone of yer own "breed" to converse with, Halfwit.

Old June 9th 08, 01:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Stealth Pilot[_2_]

On Sun, 08 Jun 2008 22:24:19 GMT, "Jay Honeck"
wrote:

I'm not one of Berties sock puppets at all.
I've always found him to be an intelligent aviation enthusiast. I just
wish you were as well.

Surely you jest?

The damage done to this group by "Bertie" is several grades of magnitude
greater than MX, Maxwell, or any other troll I've seen in the last decade.
To grace him with the label "intelligent aviation enthusiast" is an insult
to every real pilot on this group.

The mental illness that induces him to spew his poisonous attitude all over
this group has effectively driven every poster of note away from
rec.aviation. If you doubt that, I could list their names for you -- but it
makes me want to puke.

Hope to see ya over on Pilots of America, where hopefully the Berties of the
world are kept on a short leash...

no.
I am a usenet afficionado.
I too remember the days when the designers and the doers were posting
here but I can also remember that they had razor wits that make some
of the current clan look like they use plastic knives.
usenet for all its wrinkles is where I enjoy the scenery.

Stealth Pilot
( I think 12 ~14 years now)

Old June 9th 08, 11:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Cubdriver

On Mon, 09 Jun 2008 20:39:00 +0800, Stealth Pilot
wrote:

I am a usenet afficionado.

Yeah, me too. I have too many forums to monitor already; I won't add
another.

The great thing about Usenet is, one software and one command (ctrl-H
in my case) does it all.

Blue skies! -- Dan Ford

Claire Chennault and His American Volunteers, 1941-1942
new from HarperCollins www.FlyingTigersBook.com

Total laughable bullshit Judah Piloting 0 May 10th 07 04:47 PM
Total laughable bullshit EridanMan Piloting 5 May 10th 07 04:46 PM
Total laughable bullshit AJ Piloting 0 May 10th 07 01:53 PM
Total laughable bullshit Bozo Piloting 0 May 9th 07 07:24 PM
Total laughable bullshit Cripple Piloting 0 May 9th 07 07:09 PM