I **warned** you guys that if you didn't shape up...

Old August 6th 03, 07:56 PM
Jim

Default I **warned** you guys that if you didn't shape up...

"He lives on two acres of fruit orchard in Grass Valley with his wife Gail
Allinson, a Sheltie...

Um Jim, you'll have to change that line if you want the women's vote. Be
prepared for everything to be taken out of context.

Sounds like a real circus going on out there, Flint, Huffington, maybe
Shwarzy.

Good Luck!
--
Jim Burns III

Remove "nospam" to reply

Old August 6th 03, 08:30 PM
BD5ER

that
he had been on a sales trip to the Midwest

So Oshkosh is just a "sales trip"?G

And just what do you propose to do to control all of those pesky "hobby pilots"
at the state level?
Old August 6th 03, 08:52 PM
Jim Weir

I passed it by Gail and a couple of female English teachers who didn't have a
problem with it. Sigh.

Jim

"Jim"

-

http://www.rst-engr.com
Old August 6th 03, 11:15 PM
G.R. Patterson III

Jim wrote:

"He lives on two acres of fruit orchard in Grass Valley with his wife Gail
Allinson, a Sheltie...

Um Jim, you'll have to change that line if you want the women's vote.

In California?

George Patterson
The optimist feels that we live in the best of all possible worlds. The
pessimist is afraid that he's correct.
James Branch Cavel
Old August 7th 03, 01:45 AM
john smith

Jim Weir wrote:
"ONE BUCK WEIR" TOSSES HAT INTO GOVERNOR'S RING

Great Race! "One Buck Weir" verses "The Terminator".
Old August 7th 03, 01:53 AM
Jim Weir

I gotta admit, I don't have much respect for somebody that calls the office
"guubernor".

Jim

john smith

Old August 7th 03, 11:55 AM
Bob Noel

In article 6djYa.55959$cF.19920@rwcrnsc53, "Jim Vadek"
wrote:

I hope you win and hand out some hefty tax cuts for us poor airplane
owners.
I need a bigger house with attached hangar, early retirement and money
for a
top end fibreglass kit.

That would be interesting.

Note from the original post: "Jim Weir (D-Grass Valley)"

:-)

--
Bob Noel
Old August 7th 03, 02:44 PM
Bob Fry

Too late Jim, the Terminator has entered his name and I'm gonna vote
for him.

As for the usefulness or validity of the recall, Davis won reelection
by lies, damn lies, gross lies, about the California budget
situation. He is one useless S-O-B and couldn't make a decision about
organizing a garage sale. Get rid of the bum and get somebody else in
there!

Old August 7th 03, 04:39 PM
Mark Hickey

Jim Weir wrote:

I gotta admit, I don't have much respect for somebody that calls the office
"guubernor".

So, you're anti-immigrant, eh? ;-)

Mark Hickey