Discus Winglets

Old October 14th 03, 01:52 PM
Kevin Neave

Default Discus Winglets

Hi,

The winglets on my Discus, as supplied by SH when the
glider was new, don't have turbulator tape.

I believe the original Masak winglets did use ziz-zag
tape to good effect.

Anyone out there know whether it's worth fitting to
SH winglets & if so do you have an accurate position?

Cheers

Kevin

Old October 14th 03, 08:23 PM
Ulrich

Is the S-H price really DMs? I thought Germany moved to Euros about 2
years ago. If it is Euros that would make the price currently about
$4100 US.

Old October 15th 03, 11:35 AM
Kevin Neave

At 13:00 14 October 2003, Kevin Neave wrote:
Hi,

The winglets on my Discus, as supplied by SH when the
glider was new, don't have turbulator tape.

I believe the original Masak winglets did use ziz-zag
tape to good effect.

Anyone out there know whether it's worth fitting to
SH winglets & if so do you have an accurate position?

Cheers

Kevin

Forgot to mention that it's a Discus B not one of those
fancy new Discus 2s

:-)

[LBA] Schempp-Hirth - Discus bT - Discus Frederic FUCHS Soaring 0 September 17th 03 08:42 AM
All Czech built Discus grounded Paul Soaring 0 September 14th 03 02:22 AM
18m Discus Burt Compton Soaring 2 September 8th 03 10:52 AM
Discus Wing question John Galloway Soaring 6 August 23rd 03 07:52 AM
Duo Discus Tech note Thomas Knauff Soaring 25 August 9th 03 10:10 PM