FS: PowerTow Key EZ Gas/Electric Start Brand New!

Old June 11th 10, 05:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
David[_14_]

Default FS: PowerTow Key EZ Gas/Electric Start Brand New!

I have a like new (not even one tank of gas run through it) Key EZ by
PowerTow. This unit will push/pull a single or a twin engine plane up
to 5600 pounds. Set up for a Seneca 2 but can be set up for many
other planes. Also included are the manuals, extension bar & bolt kit
(still wrapped up), and the snow chain still in the box. This unit
does not have a scratch, never pulled a plane. Runs flawlessly.
Located in the Detroit area. I can email pictures or my phone number
privately. This is a perfect father's day gift. This whole set up
with the options would cost you about $1800 if not more. It also has
the battery tender option to the battery for the electric start will
not die. It also has the the back up pull start. I am asking the
low, low price of $1200 for everything. I also have available a used
plug in/electric PowerTow that I am asking $500 obo. Thank you for
your time.

David

6 HP Briggs & Stratton
w/ Turn-Key Start

12Volt Flood Light

Hook-up to aircraft at handle. Smooth Feather-Touch Clutch. Inch
plane into hangar.

SR-71 61-7974, engine start - "61-7974 engine start, Jan 16, 1984, Ramstein AB, Scott R Wilson.jpg" 176.9 KBytes [email protected] Aviation Photos 7 November 3rd 07 01:14 PM
SR-71 61-7974, engine start - "61-7974 engine start, Jan 16, 1984, Ramstein AB, Scott R Wilson.jpg" 176.9 KBytes [email protected] Piloting 4 November 3rd 07 01:14 PM
What brand of wax? [email protected] Owning 8 May 7th 05 04:40 AM
FS: Brand New 1-26 tire Slick Soaring 0 April 20th 04 02:32 PM
What about Brand "X"? Tom S. Owning 36 September 15th 03 06:51 PM