Looking for parachute

Old December 18th 07, 05:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ron Gleason

Default Looking for parachute

I am looking for a parachute. I am need a chair style chute like the
Strong Chair 305. I recently sold my back pack style chute as my
DG303 is a reclined position and a back pack style rides up and
becomes uncomfortable after a number of hours.

Ron Gleason

Old December 18th 07, 06:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
309

On Dec 17, 9:33 pm, Ron Gleason wrote:
I am looking for a parachute. I am need a chair style chute like the
Strong Chair 305. I recently sold my back pack style chute as my
DG303 is a reclined position and a back pack style rides up and
becomes uncomfortable after a number of hours.

Ron Gleason

I believe I have a Strong container, but no canopy -- it was over 25
years old...much older -- and is now a welcome educational tool at my
daughter's elementary school. I'm not sure what model, and I might be
able to let you know next weekend. If you want I'll check...

You may be better, in the long run, getting a full up rig from a guy
named "Tim."

-Pete
Old December 18th 07, 12:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Cats

On Dec 18, 5:33 am, Ron Gleason wrote:
I am looking for a parachute. I am need a chair style chute like the
Strong Chair 305. I recently sold my back pack style chute as my
DG303 is a reclined position and a back pack style rides up and
becomes uncomfortable after a number of hours.

Ron Gleason

What country are you in?
Old December 18th 07, 06:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Dec 17, 9:33 pm, Ron Gleason wrote:
I am looking for a parachute. I am need a chair style chute like the
Strong Chair 305. I recently sold my back pack style chute as my
DG303 is a reclined position and a back pack style rides up and
becomes uncomfortable after a number of hours.

Ron Gleason

I have one Ron email me off list.

Regards

Al

Looking for a 28' Parachute MC Soaring 8 January 16th 05 12:09 AM
F.S. Parachute Tom Stowers Products 1 October 1st 04 12:36 AM
F.S. Parachute Tom Stowers Aviation Marketplace 0 October 1st 04 12:36 AM
F.S. Parachute Tom Stowers Soaring 0 October 1st 04 12:28 AM
Parachute anyone? [email protected] Home Built 18 January 21st 04 07:39 AM