Excellent TV Piece on GA

Old December 4th 07, 06:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
dgs[_3_]

Default Excellent TV Piece onee GA

Mxsmanic wrote:

Gig 601XL Builder writes:

We don't all live on a fixed income. And some of us make more than
$360.00/month.

Everyone has a finite income.

"fixed income" != "finite income," idiot-boi.

Once again, you're posting just like a useless halfwit who never
gets tired of the view from within his rectal cavity.
--
dgs
Old December 4th 07, 07:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

dgs writes:

"fixed income" != "finite income," idiot-boi.

I know, but a finite income is the basis for my statement, not a fixed income.
Old December 5th 07, 01:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

dgs writes:

"fixed income" != "finite income," idiot-boi.

I know, but a finite income is the basis for my statement, not a fixed
income.

You're an idiot.

Bertie
Old December 11th 07, 11:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Excellent TV Piece on GA

On Nov 28, 3:29 pm, Jay Honeck wrote:
Does he have an heir to inherit his office?

Sadly, yes. This from Wikipedia:

"Daley is married to Margaret Daley, who was diagnosed with breast
cancer in 2002 and is still undergoing treatment. They have four
children: Nora, Patrick, Elizabeth and Kevin. Patrick Daley enlisted
in the 82nd Airborne after not being able to handle West Point and
attending other schools but strangely has not been deployed to Iraq
while the rest of Fort Bragg has."

So, I suppose we'll have a King Patrick Daley rulingChicagoin a few
years...

:-(

Oh, well. We've really learned to enjoy Kansas City, St Louis, and
Minneapolis.

Some places are "fly to", some are "fly over"....JG

--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA