Anyone has the EDM700 data download software?

Old September 10th 04, 01:01 PM
Jay Honeck

Default Anyone has the EDM700 data download software?

I have emailed it to you as an attachment.

(I recently obtained it from JPI, after misplacing the original disks. They
seem to answer email about once a week...)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

"Peter" wrote in message

This was on the jpinstruments.com website for years, but it is no
longer there and they haven't (yet) replied to my emails about it.

It was free of charge, and I would really appreciate a copy in email
if anyone has it (the windows version). I am off for a 30 hour trip
and need to download the existing data before I go, before the buffer
gets overwritten...

Many thanks in advance!

Peter

peter4400 at peter2000 dot co dot uk

Peter.
E-mail replies to but remove the X and the Y.

Old September 10th 04, 07:05 PM
Maik

Jay,

would be great if you could send it me too.
I just installed an EDM 700 but didn't have the software.

Thanks in advance!

Regards
Maik

Old September 11th 04, 02:11 AM
Jay Honeck

I've sent it...
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old September 11th 04, 08:56 AM
Maik

thx!

I've sent it...

Old September 26th 04, 06:54 PM
Fritz

Maik wrote:

Jay,

would be great if you could send it me too.
I just installed an EDM 700 but didn't have the software.

What's that by the way?

--
Fritz