musings - way waay OT

Old October 24th 06, 01:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Bob Fry

Default musings - way waay OT

"ktbr" == ktbr writes:
ktbr To get elected to you have to
ktbr shmooze up to Hollywood

So that's how Dubya won! I never realized that before.

Or maybe there's a second way to get elected: get paid by big oil, big
pharm, big corp, to kiss christian ayatollah ass and fool all the
rednecks in middle America.
--
I'd horsewhip you if I had a horse.
Groucho Marx
Old October 24th 06, 12:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
ktbr

Bob Fry wrote:
"ktbr" == ktbr writes:

ktbr To get elected to you have to
ktbr shmooze up to Hollywood

So that's how Dubya won! I never realized that before.

Or maybe there's a second way to get elected: get paid by big oil, big
pharm, big corp, to kiss christian ayatollah ass and fool all the
rednecks in middle America.

Your insinuation that I am a Bush psycophant betrays your
inability to think beyond your limited viewpoint. As I have
stated previously, there is virtually no practical difference
between the two political parties in this day and age. The
pool of people that politicians come from is severely inbred.
Old October 24th 06, 03:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Bob Fry

"ktbr" == ktbr writes:

ktbr Your insinuation that I am a Bush psycophant

sigh

You just don't have a clue, do you?
--
A child af five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child
of five.
Old October 24th 06, 08:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Jay Honeck

BTW the pager went off when I was wandering around one year as OSH. I
apparently didn't get to a phone fast enough so they had me paged over
the flight line PA system. They called me again at night where I was
staying, they paged me when we were visiting my wife's folks down in
Florida... Well...you get the idea. (I purchased a cell phone the
next year but I always forgot to give them the number)

When I had my newspaper distribution company, with 100 drivers on the
road every day, my phone ALWAYS rang at OSH. Or when I was picking out
my Mom's casket. Or...well, you get the idea.

Now, it's MARY'S phone that always rings at OSH -- or at least it did
till this year. Since she's in charge of housekeeping at the hotel,
she is the one who gets the call when someone walks off the job.

So, this year we actually hired an extra housekeeper right before OSH.
And, of course, no one walked, so we wouldn't have needed her...
That's the way it goes!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA