Tuckers FAN CLUB!

Old January 27th 08, 10:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Bertie the Bunyip[_22_]

Default Tuckers FAN CLUB!

"Ken S. Tucker" wrote in news:93c0e9aa-3717-
:

On Jan 26, 5:58 pm, Dudley Henriques wrote:
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
"Ken S. Tucker" wrote in
@l32g2000hse.googlegroups.com:
On Jan 26, 7:43 am, "Ken S. Tucker"

wrote:
On Jan 26, 7:00 am, FledgeIII wrote: On

Jan
25, 9:50 pm, Kizzy wrote:

MX and Ken are excellent examples
Thank you!

Kenny, OTOH, is the world greatest pilot!
Thank you very much.
Ken
I aim to please my fans!
Ken

Then tell us more about how you fly.

The world awaits your wisdom.

Bertie
I don't know about his "wisdom". Why just the other day I saw him

say
that pie are square. Hell, everybody knows that pie are round!!!

Oh no!!!!

Bertie

I love his new modus operandi. Someone answers him telling him he's

the
ugliest, most stupid, most idiotic absolute moron the planet has

ever
seen and his answer is "Ah HA!! ....gotcha" :-)) I have to admit
though, Ya gotta love a guy with his kind of spunk.
Dudley Henriques

Ladies and gents, and the "dud", and all my fine fans.
Today my universe got larger, in fact sensibly infinite,
that's a lot of acquired real-estate.
Seems Olbers Paradox balanced with a universe that is
infinite in space and time, consistent with "dark matter".

Translation. He got evicted and is living in a field.

Looks to me that "dark matter" is fertilizer for the stars.

Yes Ken.

Bertie

Welcome to the Club! john smith Piloting 0 May 8th 05 02:49 PM
How many in this club? Jon Kraus Piloting 52 December 25th 04 06:06 PM
SSA Needs Club Help MKEENE221 Soaring 0 January 2nd 04 02:24 AM
Anyone know Sean Tuckers E-mail? Tlewis95 Aerobatics 7 November 18th 03 11:04 PM
Cheapest Club (was Best Gliding Club Website) Clint Soaring 20 November 15th 03 04:49 AM