"I'll spend as much of YOUR money as I want!" - Bu$h's Sunday Presidential Address

Old September 8th 03, 08:27 AM
B2431

Default "I'll spend as much of YOUR money as I want!" - Bu$h's Sunday Presidential Address

Have you anything nice to say about anyone?

Your persistant attacks are signs of a weak mind.

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired
Old September 8th 03, 03:56 PM
Tarver Engineering

"B2431" wrote in message
Have you anything nice to say about anyone?

Your persistant attacks are signs of a weak mind.

Pot kettle

Old September 8th 03, 05:57 PM
B2431

From: "Tarver Engineering"

"B2431" wrote in message
Have you anything nice to say about anyone?

Your persistant attacks are signs of a weak mind.

Pot kettle

Tarver, name ONE person in RAM I ever attacked. I have questioned, debated and
discussed, but never attacked.

The same can't be said of you.

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired

Old September 8th 03, 06:44 PM
Tarver Engineering

From: "Tarver Engineering"

"B2431" wrote in message
Have you anything nice to say about anyone?

Your persistant attacks are signs of a weak mind.

Pot kettle

Tarver, name ONE person in RAM I ever attacked.

Do you know what a pitot tube is now, Dan? It is a certainty that you have
attacked me, out of your own ignorance.

Old September 8th 03, 09:45 PM
B2431

From: "Tarver Engineering"

"B2431" wrote in message
Have you anything nice to say about anyone?

Your persistant attacks are signs of a weak mind.

Pot kettle

Tarver, name ONE person in RAM I ever attacked.

Do you know what a pitot tube is now, Dan? It is a certainty that you have
attacked me, out of your own ignorance.

Tarver, go do a google on YOUR definition of a pitot tube and your insistance
they have been replaced with "pitot ports" and "screened over static ports."
You were the one who insisted the term meant p1t0. You will see where I pasted
a definition of pitot tube from a dictionary. While you are at it please note I
my description of a pitot tube back when you started all this is the same as a
posted a few weeks ago. Once you have done that please stop bringing it up.

In any event I debated with you, taught you a few things and answered every
question you put to me without ever attacking you.

You, on the other hand, accused me of being thrown out of the Air Force, of
lying about my specialty etc.

I am not going to ask you again to come up with a specific example of me
attacking you because you will simple respond with abuse or "I already have" or
"I don't need to" or something vulgar or....

Just remember, YOU brought this up. I didn't.

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired
Old September 8th 03, 09:50 PM
Tarver Engineering

From: "Tarver Engineering"

"B2431" wrote in message
Have you anything nice to say about anyone?

Your persistant attacks are signs of a weak mind.

Pot kettle

Tarver, name ONE person in RAM I ever attacked.

Do you know what a pitot tube is now, Dan? It is a certainty that you

have
attacked me, out of your own ignorance.

Tarver, go do a google on YOUR definition of a pitot tube

I use Henri Pitot's definition of a pitot tube.

You are an idiot, Dan.

Old September 9th 03, 12:51 AM
B2431

From: "Tarver Engineering"
Date: 9/8/2003 3:50 PM Central Daylight Time

From: "Tarver Engineering"

"B2431" wrote in message
Have you anything nice to say about anyone?

Your persistant attacks are signs of a weak mind.

Pot kettle

Tarver, name ONE person in RAM I ever attacked.

Do you know what a pitot tube is now, Dan? It is a certainty that you

have
attacked me, out of your own ignorance.

Tarver, go do a google on YOUR definition of a pitot tube

I use Henri Pitot's definition of a pitot tube.

You are an idiot, Dan.

As I said, you would resort to personal insults rather than answer the question
put to you. You still haven't named a single time I have ever attacked anyone
on RAM let alone you.

I don't expect you ever will.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

"We don't need a pitot tube for that information and there was none on
the first US jets. The first US jets used a Carburetor, until several
were lost off Florida. A pitot tube was added for Pressure one
Temperature zero engine instrumentation; to run the hydraulic computer
known as a fuel controller. Since that time pitotstatic information has
been P1T0. When there is not a tube and P1T0 is produced, this is
called a pitotstatic port."

-- John Tarver, Skylight Avionics, July 23, 2001

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message

"Dennis Jensen" wrote in message
"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message

"Dennis Jensen" wrote in message
"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" wrote in

message
m...
Keith Willshaw wrote:
Well now Tarver is ignorant about everything

This is after all the self proclaimed avionics
engineer who stated categorically that the pitot
tube has nothing to do with measuring airspeed
but was invented to stop jet engines flaming out in
the rain

Did he really write that?

Nope, Wilshaw is just being a lying idiot.

The pitot tube was added to the first American jets to prevent the

kind of
failures that killed an entire squadron off Florida. Without P1 and

T0 a
jet will stall in fog.

Thanks to both of you for playing.

snip of mort being an idiot

Jesus, Tarver, still on with this crap? Care to tell me what WW2 and

prior
references, mentioning the pitot tube, are referring to, if not for
measuring airspeed?

What atre you gibbering about?

The simple fact that pitot tubes predate the assertion that thye were
introduced with jets for some bull**** reason, as well as the reference to
P1 and T0, whatever the hell that is supposed to mean.

No asswipe, the original jets produced by the US had no pitot tubes.

Well, just so happens they did, ****wit!

Once
they began to fall out of the sky, the US added two static sensors, such
that a fuel controller could regulate fuel and correct the problem. (ie
Pressure 1 & Temperature 0)

What does the 1 in pressure 1 stand for? 1 Bar? 1mb? 1 inch? What, crackpot?

What does temperature 0 stand for? 0K, 0C or 0F, and what is the relevance.
Now, what about poor old Henri Pitot? Why is "pitot" spelt "pitot" and not
P1T0 which is what you infer? And remember, the tube developed by Henri
Pitot was used to measure the flow velocity of fluids. You really are a
dip****, and you call yourself and avionics expert!

I notice that you cut the relevant part about the history of the pitot tube,
and where the name originated. Now, why doesn't that surprise me?
--
Dennis Jensen
Author of "The Flying Pigs"

Old September 9th 03, 07:04 PM
Alan Minyard

On Mon, 8 Sep 2003 13:50:50 -0700, "Tarver Engineering"
wrote:

From: "Tarver Engineering"

"B2431" wrote in message
Have you anything nice to say about anyone?

Your persistant attacks are signs of a weak mind.

Pot kettle

Tarver, name ONE person in RAM I ever attacked.

Do you know what a pitot tube is now, Dan? It is a certainty that you

have
attacked me, out of your own ignorance.

Tarver, go do a google on YOUR definition of a pitot tube

I use Henri Pitot's definition of a pitot tube.

You are an idiot, Dan.

No, Mr Tarver, Dan is correct. You posted that an entire squadron on
jets were lost when they encountered fog and were not equipped with
p1t0 tubes. You stated that p1t0 tubes were introduced only after jets
became the norm.

Al Minyard
U.S. Navy Retired