columbia anyone disciplined?

Old September 15th 03, 01:55 AM
old hoodoo

Default columbia anyone disciplined?

Was anyone disciplined, fired etc. over the Columbia accident?

I apologise if this is considered off topic but I consider NASA
semi-military.

Al

Old September 15th 03, 02:00 AM
Thomas Schoene

"old hoodoo" wrote in message

Was anyone disciplined, fired etc. over the Columbia accident?

I apologise if this is considered off topic but I consider NASA
semi-military.

They aren't. Why not ask on a group where this is actually on-topic, like
sci.space.shuttle? You'll get more useful answers, I suspect.

"If brave men and women never died, there would be nothing
special about bravery." -- Andy Rooney (attributed)

Old September 15th 03, 03:58 AM
Tarver Engineering

"Thomas Schoene" wrote in message
ink.net...
"old hoodoo" wrote in message

Was anyone disciplined, fired etc. over the Columbia accident?

I apologise if this is considered off topic but I consider NASA
semi-military.

They aren't. Why not ask on a group where this is actually on-topic, like
sci.space.shuttle? You'll get more useful answers, I suspect.

Not only were there no no punishments, on the day the problems at NASA were
released in the accident report, NASA's spokesman refered to the problems in
the past tense. I don't see any change comming with an attitude like that.

I believe the sci.space.shuttle newsgroup is still over run with trolls.
Many of the regulars there have been insulted and harrassed from the usenet.
I even got a compliment from one of them, as they had always found my
methods of dealing with trolls perplexing, but now they see why I do it.