A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Soaring
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

WANTED: used radio



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old March 23rd 21, 06:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Phoenix
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 28
Default WANTED: used radio

used Trig / Becker or Dittel radio with or without boom mic
Ads
  #2  
Old March 24th 21, 04:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Bick (DY)
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 10
Default WANTED: used radio

On Tuesday, March 23, 2021 at 12:50:35 PM UTC-6, Phoenix wrote:
used Trig / Becker or Dittel radio with or without boom mic

Check out http://www.glidersource.com/cgi-bin/...pe=Instruments, I've got a Becker with boom mic listed there.
E. Bick
  #3  
Old March 25th 21, 09:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ross[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 178
Default WANTED: used radio

On Tuesday, March 23, 2021 at 7:50:35 PM UTC+1, Phoenix wrote:
used Trig / Becker or Dittel radio with or without boom mic


I can supply you wit quite a late model Becker 4201 if you are looking for something with 25khz.
I probably have a mic lying round somewhere too
You can contact me at hcdswiss at gmail dot com
  #4  
Old March 29th 21, 03:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 6
Default WANTED: used radio

On Thursday, March 25, 2021 at 5:17:59 AM UTC-4, Ross wrote:
On Tuesday, March 23, 2021 at 7:50:35 PM UTC+1, Phoenix wrote:
used Trig / Becker or Dittel radio with or without boom mic

I can supply you wit quite a late model Becker 4201 if you are looking for something with 25khz.
I probably have a mic lying round somewhere too
You can contact me at hcdswiss at gmail dot com

If you're still looking, I may have a Dittel FSG71M available soon. It would be just the radio unit itself, no wiring harness.
  #5  
Old April 2nd 21, 04:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1
Default WANTED: used radio

On Sunday, March 28, 2021 at 10:00:13 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Thursday, March 25, 2021 at 5:17:59 AM UTC-4, Ross wrote:
On Tuesday, March 23, 2021 at 7:50:35 PM UTC+1, Phoenix wrote:
used Trig / Becker or Dittel radio with or without boom mic

I can supply you wit quite a late model Becker 4201 if you are looking for something with 25khz.
I probably have a mic lying round somewhere too
You can contact me at hcdswiss at gmail dot com

If you're still looking, I may have a Dittel FSG71M available soon. It would be just the radio unit itself, no wiring harness.

I am also looking for a Dittel radio for our club trainer
  #6  
Old April 6th 21, 01:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 6
Default WANTED: used radio

On Friday, April 2, 2021 at 11:49:04 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Sunday, March 28, 2021 at 10:00:13 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Thursday, March 25, 2021 at 5:17:59 AM UTC-4, Ross wrote:
On Tuesday, March 23, 2021 at 7:50:35 PM UTC+1, Phoenix wrote:
used Trig / Becker or Dittel radio with or without boom mic
I can supply you wit quite a late model Becker 4201 if you are looking for something with 25khz.
I probably have a mic lying round somewhere too
You can contact me at hcdswiss at gmail dot com

If you're still looking, I may have a Dittel FSG71M available soon. It would be just the radio unit itself, no wiring harness.

I am also looking for a Dittel radio for our club trainer

Feel free to email any questions about the dittel FSG71M, I couldn't respond directly to you.
It is just the radio unit itself, not any wiring harnesses.
rstutzmann @ gmail.com
  #7  
Old April 6th 21, 02:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Phoenix
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 28
Default WANTED: used radio

On Monday, April 5, 2021 at 8:47:47 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Friday, April 2, 2021 at 11:49:04 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Sunday, March 28, 2021 at 10:00:13 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Thursday, March 25, 2021 at 5:17:59 AM UTC-4, Ross wrote:
On Tuesday, March 23, 2021 at 7:50:35 PM UTC+1, Phoenix wrote:
used Trig / Becker or Dittel radio with or without boom mic
I can supply you wit quite a late model Becker 4201 if you are looking for something with 25khz.
I probably have a mic lying round somewhere too
You can contact me at hcdswiss at gmail dot com
If you're still looking, I may have a Dittel FSG71M available soon. It would be just the radio unit itself, no wiring harness.

I am also looking for a Dittel radio for our club trainer

Feel free to email any questions about the dittel FSG71M, I couldn't respond directly to you.
It is just the radio unit itself, not any wiring harnesses.
rstutzmann @ gmail.com

I have a Dittel 60m with harness, if you're still interested.
  #8  
Old April 7th 21, 03:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Sinclair[_5_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 68
Default WANTED: used radio

On Monday, April 5, 2021 at 6:08:49 PM UTC-7, Phoenix wrote:
On Monday, April 5, 2021 at 8:47:47 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Friday, April 2, 2021 at 11:49:04 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Sunday, March 28, 2021 at 10:00:13 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Thursday, March 25, 2021 at 5:17:59 AM UTC-4, Ross wrote:
On Tuesday, March 23, 2021 at 7:50:35 PM UTC+1, Phoenix wrote:
used Trig / Becker or Dittel radio with or without boom mic
I can supply you wit quite a late model Becker 4201 if you are looking for something with 25khz.
I probably have a mic lying round somewhere too
You can contact me at hcdswiss at gmail dot com
If you're still looking, I may have a Dittel FSG71M available soon. It would be just the radio unit itself, no wiring harness.
I am also looking for a Dittel radio for our club trainer

Feel free to email any questions about the dittel FSG71M, I couldn't respond directly to you.
It is just the radio unit itself, not any wiring harnesses.
rstutzmann @ gmail.com

I have a Dittel 60m with harness, if you're still interested.


Barnstormer’s just posted an ad for Becker Transponder, Radio & Encoder for $900.........yellow tagged!
JJ
  #9  
Old April 8th 21, 12:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Rakel
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 20
Default WANTED: used radio

On Wednesday, April 7, 2021 at 10:42:19 AM UTC-4, John Sinclair wrote:
On Monday, April 5, 2021 at 6:08:49 PM UTC-7, Phoenix wrote:
On Monday, April 5, 2021 at 8:47:47 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Friday, April 2, 2021 at 11:49:04 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Sunday, March 28, 2021 at 10:00:13 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Thursday, March 25, 2021 at 5:17:59 AM UTC-4, Ross wrote:
On Tuesday, March 23, 2021 at 7:50:35 PM UTC+1, Phoenix wrote:
used Trig / Becker or Dittel radio with or without boom mic
I can supply you wit quite a late model Becker 4201 if you are looking for something with 25khz.
I probably have a mic lying round somewhere too
You can contact me at hcdswiss at gmail dot com
If you're still looking, I may have a Dittel FSG71M available soon. It would be just the radio unit itself, no wiring harness.
I am also looking for a Dittel radio for our club trainer
Feel free to email any questions about the dittel FSG71M, I couldn't respond directly to you.
It is just the radio unit itself, not any wiring harnesses.
rstutzmann @ gmail.com

I have a Dittel 60m with harness, if you're still interested.

Barnstormer’s just posted an ad for Becker Transponder, Radio & Encoder for $900.........yellow tagged!
JJ

Transponder is Mode A/C. Not Mode S.
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Radio Wanted [email protected] Soaring 0 December 4th 17 04:32 PM
Radio Wanted Roy B. Soaring 7 July 28th 17 02:21 AM
Wanted radio [email protected] Soaring 4 December 2nd 16 02:46 AM
Dittel Radio wanted Paul Soaring 2 August 28th 05 03:12 PM
VHF radio wanted in .AU Mal Soaring 2 June 2nd 05 11:27 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004-2021 AviationBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.