A Very Disturbing Story

Old November 5th 07, 08:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
NW_Pilot

Default A Very Disturbing Story

"RL Anderson" wrote in message
Gang,

I just found this out yesterday, but I was told that the story broke on
Friday.

We have a local pilot, CFI and aviation business owner who has been
arrested on sex charges with boys. I will not editorialize on this event.
I just hope that his local "airplane store", which is based at KPLU, does
not get screwed over in the process of the upcoming lawsuits.

Links to the story:

The News Tribune

http://www.thenewstribune.com/front/...ry/194568.html

KOMO TV

http://www.komotv.com/news/10991346.html

KING TV 5

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stor...1d5da5136.html

KIRO TV

http://www.kirotv.com/news/14505443/detail.html

His Business

http://www.spenceraircraft.com/

Please do not punish his business. They are great folks who, more than
likely, need all the support they can get at the moment.

Rick

Sounds like a candidate for my retroactive abortion bill! Although, He is a
mental case and will not make a good prison slave so they will slap him on
the wrist and let him back in the public as they do with most all S/O's.
That guy is sick and needs to be removed from the gene pool!!! Animal
Husbandry with Humans, a few in the 40's had the right idea!

Old November 6th 07, 03:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

NW_Pilot writes:

Sounds like a candidate for my retroactive abortion bill! Although, He is a
mental case and will not make a good prison slave so they will slap him on
the wrist and let him back in the public as they do with most all S/O's.
That guy is sick and needs to be removed from the gene pool!!! Animal
Husbandry with Humans, a few in the 40's had the right idea!

While the evidence is compelling, I remind you that he hasn't actually been
convicted of anything yet. He has only been charged. Remember "innocent
until proven guilty"?
Old November 7th 07, 04:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

NW_Pilot writes:

Sounds like a candidate for my retroactive abortion bill! Although,
He is a mental case and will not make a good prison slave so they
will slap him on the wrist and let him back in the public as they do
with most all S/O's. That guy is sick and needs to be removed from
the gene pool!!! Animal Husbandry with Humans, a few in the 40's had
the right idea!

While the evidence is compelling, I remind you that he hasn't actually
been convicted of anything yet.

So?

Got a soft spot for him eh?

Bertie

Old November 7th 07, 04:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
C J Campbell[_1_]

On 2007-11-06 20:39:03 -0800, Bertie the Bunyip said:

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

NW_Pilot writes:

Sounds like a candidate for my retroactive abortion bill! Although,
He is a mental case and will not make a good prison slave so they
will slap him on the wrist and let him back in the public as they do
with most all S/O's. That guy is sick and needs to be removed from
the gene pool!!! Animal Husbandry with Humans, a few in the 40's had
the right idea!

While the evidence is compelling, I remind you that he hasn't actually
been convicted of anything yet.

So?

Got a soft spot for him eh?

Bertie

I doubt if it will ever go before a jury. He will probably plead
guilty, given that he filmed himself doing this with more than 20
different boys. I can't imagine any defense attorney allowing a jury to
see those films. They would be likely to find him not guilty just so
they could hang him later...

--
Waddling Eagle
World Famous Flight Instructor

Old November 7th 07, 05:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
NW_Pilot

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
Mxsmanic wrote in
:

NW_Pilot writes:

Sounds like a candidate for my retroactive abortion bill! Although,
He is a mental case and will not make a good prison slave so they
will slap him on the wrist and let him back in the public as they do
with most all S/O's. That guy is sick and needs to be removed from
the gene pool!!! Animal Husbandry with Humans, a few in the 40's had
the right idea!

While the evidence is compelling, I remind you that he hasn't actually
been convicted of anything yet.

So?

Got a soft spot for him eh?

Bertie

Hello, No!!! He should FRY!!!

Old November 7th 07, 06:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

"NW_Pilot" wrote in
news

NW_Pilot writes:

Sounds like a candidate for my retroactive abortion bill! Although,
He is a mental case and will not make a good prison slave so they
will slap him on the wrist and let him back in the public as they

do
with most all S/O's. That guy is sick and needs to be removed from
the gene pool!!! Animal Husbandry with Humans, a few in the 40's

had
the right idea!

While the evidence is compelling, I remind you that he hasn't

actually
been convicted of anything yet.

So?

Got a soft spot for him eh?

Bertie

Hello, No!!! He should FRY!!!

Hi. my name's Bertie. I am a troll.

try to keep up, eh?

Bertie

Old November 7th 07, 07:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
John Godwin

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in
:

Hi. my name's Bertie. I am a troll.

try to keep up, eh?

You from Canada, eh? :-)

Old November 7th 07, 04:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

John Godwin wrote in news:Xns99E0EDFD73B8BAvSvcs@
216.168.3.50:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in
:

Hi. my name's Bertie. I am a troll.

try to keep up, eh?

You from Canada, eh? :-)

No, but I do enjoy gulping a good moosehead from time to time.

Bertie