Wealthy/Famous aircraft owners

Old July 6th 03, 11:35 PM
Dr. Speedbyrd:>

Default Wealthy/Famous aircraft owners

On Sun, 06 Jul 2003 12:42:13 -0500, Jughead wrote:

"Dr. Speedbyrd:" wrote in
:

I do my share of helping others on here which is what I did when the
original poster asked for info on welthy people who owned their own
planes. What I got was a sacastic remark that now everyone feels the
need to jump on. It was one of your business then and isn't now.
From me you get back what you give.

I'm a little late in jumping into this thread, but I loaded the entire
thread this morning. Speedbyrd WAS the first person to respond to the
original question from Martin Maxwell. He also was helpful enough to point
out a certain person who is very well-known as a famous pilot/aircraft
owner (John Travolta..also first person who came to my own mind when I saw
this thread).

But Speedbyrd, what I don't understand is why you even let Baidh bother you
so easily. When I first read Baidh's post, I admit it seemed a bit "smart-
assy", but then I noticed the friendly smiley. Arrogant smart-asses don't
put smileys next to their smart-ass comments. Baidh even mentioned as much.
You suffered what I believe is a knee-jerk reaction to his comment and now
won't realize that you did over-react. So please chill out. :-)

As for Mr. Maxwell, I assume this is for that program that airs on
Discovery Wings channel?

You're right. You ARE just a bit late in the thread, so YOU chill out.
Old July 16th 03, 03:14 AM
Yoshi Yakura

On , Ralph Jones quilled:

Larry Ellison of Oracle Software is a biggie.

rj

He's famous? Never even heard of him.
Old July 16th 03, 03:42 AM
Dr. Speedbyrd:>

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 19:14:29 -0700, Yoshi Yakura wrote:

On , Ralph Jones quilled:

Larry Ellison of Oracle Software is a biggie.

rj

He's famous? Never even heard of him.

You're not very knowledgeable of the business world. He's top of one of the world's largest
software companies. Guess you just have to travel in the right circles.