Miegs in FS 2004

Old July 1st 03, 06:35 AM
Shrivel

Default Miegs in FS 2004

The links should work now.

"Shrivel" wrote in message
It is indeed present and intact in the final version.

http://www.maugans.com/flightsimpics/meigs/meigs1.jpg
http://www.maugans.com/flightsimpics/meigs/meigs4.jpg

"Kenneth Pardue" wrote in message
Unfortunately it's no longer the default airport (the default is now
KSEA). It's not known whether or not it's even included in the final
version.

(See interview with Microsoft's Bruce Williams over at

www.simflight.com)

Kenneth

Bob wrote:
http://www.flightsim.com/cgi/kds?$=main/review/fs2004p/fs0401.htm

This photo from a review at flightsim.com shows Miegs intact! What
happened, Mayor Daily? Couldn't find anyone at Microsoft to do your

dirty
work?

Old July 1st 03, 10:16 PM
Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX

I've seen a rumor that FS will not allow a full disk installation.

Will the Newer and Better FS require a CD in the drive to start up?

--
Chuck Forsberg www.omen.com 503-614-0430
Omen Technology Inc "The High Reliability Software"

Old July 2nd 03, 01:49 PM
FCY-SAM

If exist ... Where is the No_CD file ... can't find it ...

Trip Lane wrote:
=20
the drive on startup but the No_CD file is already available.
=20

--=20
Samuel Austin
Belle-Ile-en-Mer
LFEA - fr

_\./_
\____________(=D6)____________/
O ' O

PUB: Donnez des ailes =E0 votre passion !
http://www.cyberavia.org

Old July 4th 03, 03:49 PM
Gavin

Woah!

Those runway lights look like... RUNWAY LIGHTS!!

Old July 6th 03, 08:47 PM
Mike Urig

On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 19:15:29 +0100, "Fred" wrote:

Because Meigs Field is closed now, the default will be Seattle.

Fred

I'll keep Anchorage (PANC) as my default, take off from there and try
to find those little runways between the mountains. If I can't find
them I just land in the water (floatplane of course!) and pretend to
go fishing, lol

Old July 13th 03, 09:42 PM
Mark Cherry

In ,
Angus Lepper wrote:

snip

P.S Another Q. I have just noticed that instead of just one
newsgroup, my client is now also posting to :
alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim,microsoft.public.games.zone.simulation,micros
oft.public.simulators,rec.aviation.simulators

The message you replied to had been cross-posted (posted to multiple
newsgroups - often frowned upon because it eats bandwith if the discussion gets
very busy). Your newsreader picks up the To: details from the message you were
reading. Most newsreaders will let you manually edit where the reply(ies) are
going before you hit Send.

Rather than just: microsoft.public.simulators?

I presume this was the group you were reading from?

Any Help? P.S It always says: microsoft.public.simulators could not be found.

Post Anyway?

M$ long ago removed their public newsgroups from the general ciculation of
USENET. You can only read/post there by logging onto the msn system first.
(Don't ask me more as I've never attempted this myself).

--
regards,

Mark

Old July 17th 03, 04:48 AM
Peter Duniho

"Mark Cherry" wrote in message
Any Help? P.S It always says: microsoft.public.simulators could not be

found.
Post Anyway?

Microsoft long ago removed their public newsgroups from the general

ciculation of
USENET. You can only read/post there by logging onto the msn system first.
(Don't ask me more as I've never attempted this myself).

Wrong. My ISP carries the microsoft.public.simulators newsgroup, along with
all of their other public newsgroups. They get the messages through the
usual Usenet channels.

If you're not seeing them carried on your ISP, it's your ISP that's blocking
them, not Microsoft. You don't need to use MSN to read the newsgroup.

Pete

Old July 18th 03, 04:29 AM
Mark Cherry

In ,
Peter Duniho wrote:

"Mark Cherry" wrote in message
Any Help? P.S It always says: microsoft.public.simulators could not
be

found.
Post Anyway?

Microsoft long ago removed their public newsgroups from the general
ciculation of USENET. You can only read/post there by logging onto
the msn system first. (Don't ask me more as I've never attempted
this myself).

Wrong. My ISP carries the microsoft.public.simulators newsgroup,
along with all of their other public newsgroups. They get the
messages through the usual Usenet channels.

If you're not seeing them carried on your ISP, it's your ISP that's
blocking them, not Microsoft. You don't need to use MSN to read the
newsgroup.

Pete

I stand corrected and would have messaged back to say as much even if you hadn't
mentioned it. While searching for flight-related stuff in the newsgroup lists, I
stumbled across it not long after I'd sent that post - too late to retract it by
then :-)

--
regards,

Mark