pounder

Old December 16th 06, 06:23 AM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default pounder

Mr Pounder wrote:
"alan" wrote in message
.uk...
Is he dead?

Not yet, I have just been very short of time
Atb seems to be dead though.
However I now have the time to spar wits & words.

Mr Pounder

Bring out your dead!

Old December 17th 06, 03:29 AM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy,ne.weather
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
ups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"alan" wrote in message
.uk...
Is he dead?

Not yet, I have just been very short of time
Atb seems to be dead though.
However I now have the time to spar wits & words.

Mr Pounder

Bring out your dead!

I said "seems to be dead".

Mr Pounder

Near enough is good enough. Bring out yer dead!

Old December 18th 06, 10:21 PM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy,ne.weather
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Mr Pounder wrote:
"alan" wrote in message
.uk...
Is he dead?

Not yet, I have just been very short of time
Atb seems to be dead though.
However I now have the time to spar wits & words.

Mr Pounder

Bring out your dead!

I said "seems to be dead".

Mr Pounder

Near enough is good enough. Bring out yer dead!

Bruce.

Yes?

How are you?

Fine. Mostly.

Old December 21st 06, 12:28 PM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy,ne.weather
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Mr Pounder wrote:
"alan" wrote in message
.uk...
Is he dead?

Not yet, I have just been very short of time
Atb seems to be dead though.
However I now have the time to spar wits & words.

Mr Pounder

Bring out your dead!

I said "seems to be dead".

Mr Pounder

Near enough is good enough. Bring out yer dead!

Bruce.

Yes?

How are you?

Fine. Mostly.

But partially not to fine?

Yes, something to ponder, Pounder.

Tell me all about it Bruce, I may be able to help here.

It? That's a rather personal question, Pounder.

Old December 21st 06, 12:29 PM posted to rec.music.classical,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy,ne.weather
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Mr Pounder wrote:
Mr Pounder wrote:
"alan" wrote in message
.uk...
Is he dead?
Not yet, I have just been very short of time
Atb seems to be dead though.
However I now have the time to spar wits & words.

Mr Pounder
Bring out your dead!

I said "seems to be dead".

Mr Pounder

What seems to you is irrelevant, Pounder.

Thus, it is very stupid to post a reply to a seemingly irrelevant posting.

Silly you.

Mr Pounder

Try telling that to that idiot Dickless, Pounder. He's full of that
sort of ****.

Old December 23rd 06, 01:50 AM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy,ne.weather
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Mr Pounder wrote:
"alan" wrote in message
.uk...
Is he dead?

Not yet, I have just been very short of time
Atb seems to be dead though.
However I now have the time to spar wits & words.

Mr Pounder

Bring out your dead!

I said "seems to be dead".

Mr Pounder

Near enough is good enough. Bring out yer dead!

Bruce.

Yes?

How are you?

Fine. Mostly.

But partially not to fine?

Yes, something to ponder, Pounder.

Poorly?

Surely.

Tell me all about it Bruce, I may be able to help here.

It? That's a rather personal question, Pounder.

Figure of speech Bruce.
{Sighs}

Mr Pounder

How do you figure that?

Old December 24th 06, 11:29 AM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy,ne.weather
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...

Mr Pounder wrote:
"alan" wrote in message

[...]

Because that's what it is.

Mr Pounder

Figures.

Old December 25th 06, 11:55 AM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy,ne.weather
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Mr Pounder wrote:
"alan" wrote in message

[...]

Would you not agree that my postings are a shinning light in the darkness of
newsgroups?

Mr Pounder

Shine on you krazy diamond.

Old December 26th 06, 01:17 AM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy,ne.weather
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
ps.com...

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote

in

[...]