Pest posts, May 3-19

Old May 20th 07, 06:46 AM posted to ne.weather,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default Pest posts, May 3-19

Joseph Bartlo wrote:
Below is a list of the cowardly pests posting lies about me those days,

Liar!

or participating in discussions intended to prolong this crap he

Liar!

Roofshadow
The Bartlo Blade
Hypocrisy Alert
Ali Baba and the Forty Pests
Jack Ziegler
Jojo's Goatwurst Nightmare
Frogbutt
Meat Plow
Cujo DeSockpuppet
The Jihadist
Seamus McMahon
El Trauco
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

You bastid! Why am I not at the top?

Willard Scott

Yeah, he knows more about the weather than you ever will. And Ronald
McDonald!

The Al Sharpton Martyrs Brigade
Fujikawa Yamamoto
Chaotic Tormentor of Goats
Bill E Goat
Mommy Bartlo
Woody Pequre
Sean Monaghan

Shorn the thick irish ****? He's a sheep shagger like you.

Kadaitcha Man
miguel
Jerry Falwell's Rotting Corpse
Left Sock
Kicking Michael Jackson In The Ass
Phil Kyle

This list is only of those liars and pests posting their crap to
ne.weather, as I previously discussed. Note that one may be posting
as several, and my newsreader may miss a few. The fact that so many
of them go against one of me shows what cowards they all are. No
other person using the name Bartlo is related to me, but an impostor
and/or liar.

You are full of ****. And goat jizz.

It is funny and at the same time said to see the type of crap these
people with small minds dwell on and exchange among themselves -
which by far makes the abundance of the posts here on ne.weather -
all of which are off-topic (doesn't matter to these dummies).

Believe nothing the pathetic liars post about me. They prove
themselves as cowards all going against one of me. They are again
refuted by being identified as such.

Cowards, huh? I'd like to see you show up at the Front St. gym.

Old May 20th 07, 10:05 AM posted to ne.weather,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Phil Kyle

"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in
s.com:

Joseph Bartlo wrote:
Below is a list of the cowardly pests posting lies about me those
days,

Liar!

or participating in discussions intended to prolong this crap he

Liar!

This is also beginning to sound like a Queen song.

Old May 21st 07, 01:34 PM posted to ne.weather,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Joseph Bartlo wrote:
Below is a list of the cowardly pests posting lies about me those
days,

Liar!

or participating in discussions intended to prolong this crap he

Liar!

This is also beginning to sound like a Queen song.

Which one? God Save The Queen?

Old May 22nd 07, 10:38 AM posted to ne.weather,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Phil Kyle

"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in
ups.com:

Joseph Bartlo wrote:
Below is a list of the cowardly pests posting lies about me those
days,

Liar!

or participating in discussions intended to prolong this crap
he

Liar!

This is also beginning to sound like a Queen song.

Which one? God Save The Queen?

Er, not quite.

Old May 22nd 07, 10:53 AM posted to ne.weather,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Joseph Bartlo wrote:
Below is a list of the cowardly pests posting lies about me those
days,

Liar!

or participating in discussions intended to prolong this crap
he

Liar!

This is also beginning to sound like a Queen song.

Which one? God Save The Queen?

Er, not quite.

Something by Elton John then? He's a queen.