digest, volume 2454232

Old May 12th 07, 05:27 AM posted to rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,ne.weather,demon.local,rec.aviation.products
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default digest, volume 2454232

John Adams wrote:
In article ,
wrote:

alias # today total year 3 year 2 year 1
-------------- ------- ----- ----- ------ ------
deco 7 4207 3722 2268 0
bruce 5 3195 2867 1979 0
ah 624 320 112 0
honestjohn 445 90 0 0
kyle 366 313 0 0
hucker 282 44 4 2
clarinet.fan 204 0 0 0
double-a 147 145 1 0
haslam 139 534 198 677
tallis 111 0 0 0
snarky 103 0 0 0
lora 81 0 0 0
demon 60 11 0 0
hunt 47 0 0 0
text 45 0 0 0
crightingale 38 0 0 0
mars 38 0 0 0
loonie 35 178 62 0
"nightingale" 33 0 59 0
bisectional 26 154 377 0
bookman 26 44 15 4
freespeechstore 26 2 0 0
kadaitcha 23 40 13 0
odd 23 0 0 0
puddleduck 23 0 0 0
hagar 22 1 0 0
nightbat 19 37 3 0
tom 18 0 0 0
wehrung 18 27 75 262
crane 16 0 0 0
hillstrom 16 31 0 0
nemo 16 0 0 0
warhol 16 0 0 0
crighton 14 0 0 0
h0plibbb_oili 14 26 0 0
elizabot 11 6 51 0
kirk 11 0 0 0
nightingale^2 10 10 0 0
porter 10 37 0 163
krp 9 2 0 0
pluto 8 0 0 0
porsche 8 0 0 0
buzzard 7 0 0 0
me 7 0 0 0
schmidt 7 0 0 0
android 6 0 0 0
aratzio 6 54 133 0
holly 6 0 0 0
neill 6 0 0 0
newsgroup 6 0 0 0
raoul 6 0 0 0
rien 6 0 0 0
homintern 5 0 0 0
hubert 5 0 0 0
monaghan 5 15 4 0
paul 5 0 0 0
professeur 5 0 0 0
sleepyhead 5 0 0 0
bruening 4 0 0 0
cujo 4 9 2 0
ross 4 62 319 10
b s 3 0 0 0
davie 3 14 105 0
dog3 3 0 0 0
goat 3 0 0 0
guth 3 0 0 0
igor 3 0 0 0
malloy 3 47 30 1
pervert 3 0 0 0
prufrock 3 0 0 0
rooney 3 0 0 0
singer 3 17 0 0
bartlo 2 0 1 303
byrd 2 0 0 10
craig 2 0 0 0
dakkash 2 0 0 0
daniels 2 5 67 165
fEkLaaar 2 0 0 0
gym 2 0 0 0
holmes 2 0 0 0
kolle 2 3 20 264
mdhjwh 2 0 0 0
pounder 2 0 0 0
prai jei 2 3 9 11
sameasb4 2 0 0 0
snuhwolf5150 2 0 0 0
stone 2 25 8 0
teddysnips 2 0 0 0
twittering 2 36 10 0
@. 1 0 0 0
baba 1 0 0 0
balmer 1 6 0 0
blade 1 0 0 0
bloamy 1 0 0 0
blu 1 0 0 0
dizzy 1 132 135 522
eBayer 1 0 0 0
fjiluk 1 0 0 0
gamble 1 5 1 13
granzeau 1 0 0 0
hammes 1 0 0 0
harding 1 0 0 0
harrington 1 0 0 0
harry 1 0 0 0
ilechko 1 0 0 0
imposter 1 18 12 0
jade 1 0 0 0
jay 1 0 0 0
jones 1 0 0 0
lamey 1 0 0 0
leach 1 39 0 0
leyland 1 0 0 0
lincoln 1 0 0 0
lionel 1 18 1 0
lookingglass 1 0 0 0
lord 1 0 0 0
marko 1 0 0 0
meow 1 1 4 0
metro 1 0 0 0
nightmist 1 0 0 0
plow 1 4 0 0
podguszer 1 0 0 1
requiem 1 0 0 0
robb 1 0 0 0
rock 1 0 0 0
roofshadow 1 0 0 0
ryan 1 0 0 0
sanchez 1 0 0 0
santos 1 0 0 0
silverfin 1 0 0 0
steveo 1 0 0 0
tracey 1 0 0 0
wake 1 0 0 0
washington 1 0 0 0
widdershins 1 11 0 4
wolfe 1 0 0 0
yu 1 0 0 0
-------------- ------- ----- ----- ------ ------
137 12 10803 11687 9100 10033

I see that you still have no content about classical music; why is that?

Disckless has his head too far up his arse to hear any.

Old May 21st 07, 01:21 PM posted to rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,ne.weather,demon.local,rec.aviation.products
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default digest, volume 2454233

Phil Kyle wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in
oups.com:

Phil Kyle wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in
oups.com:

Right on cue, completely anal retentive kookdancing queen, Dickless
Davie the "irrelevaant" Ignoranus, whined and
tholed like the antagonistic arsehole that he is:

Michael Baldwin Bruce writes:

Comma phobia noted.

8143 Disckless has his head too far up his arse to hear any.

Who is "Disckless", Bruce? Nobody in this newsgroup using that
alias.

So you admit your alias is Dickless, Tholoon. And who is "Bruce",
Dickless? There's nobody here by that name.

8144 Right on cue, completely anal retentive kookdancing queen,
Dickless 8144 Davie
the "irrelevaant"
Ignoranus, whined and 8144 tholed like the antagonistic arsehole
that he is:

Who is "Dickless Davie
", Bruce? Nobody in
this newsgroup using that alias.

Who is "Bruce", Dickless? There's nobody here by that name.

8144 Comma phobia noted.

8144 Is that the absolute best you can do, Dickless?

Who is "Dickless", Bruce? Nobody in this newsgroup using that
alias.

Who is "Bruce", Dickless? There's nobody here by that name.

8144 Ole!

8144 You must try harder, Tholoon.

Who is "Tholoon", Bruce? Nobody in this newsgroup using that
alias.

Who is "Bruce", Dickless? There's nobody here by that name.

8145 The point is moot, Fartingale. You are unable to spot them.
Your first 8145 marriage is evidence of that.

8145 Ah, good, you spotted that one.

8145 Tholoon's professional achievements? A0L! Don't make me
laugh, 8145 Fartingale!

Who is "Tholoon", Bruce? Nobody in this newsgroup using that
alias.

Who is "Bruce", Dickless? There's nobody here by that name.

8145 On what basis do you make that k'lame, Fartingale?

8145 What does that have to do with classical music, Fartingale?

What does your ongoing "kookdance" have to do with classical
music, Bruce?

Who is "Bruce", Dickless? There's nobody here by that name.

As usual, I won't get any explanation for the alleged relevance to
classical music from Bruce.

Who is "Bruce", Dickless? There's nobody here by that name.

"Seeing you are a woman and therefore in posession
of only half a brain"
--Michael Baldwin Bruce

"Kooks don't think rationally, Bruce."
--Michael Baldwin Bruce

"You can say that again, Bruce."
--Michael Baldwin Bruce

Do you need some more quotes, Dickless?

ah thole writes:

1265 Fight!

1266 And no stupid top-posting either.

1267 Shuttup, Chung.

1268 Bada rischiki odi modo.

Hypocritically, you didn't take it to email, ah. No surprise
there, really.

Shuddup, ah thole.

writes:

6 Where?!?

What does that have to do with classical music, pervert?

FILTH!

John Adams writes:

1 I see that you still have no content about classical music; why
is that?

Classic hallucination on your part, Adams. Or should I say
Washington? Or Harding?

Evasion noted.

alias # today total year 3 year 2
year 1 -------------- ------- ----- ----- ------
------ deco 3 4210 3722
2268 0 bruce 3 3198 2867
1979 0

Touche!

ah 4 628 320 112
0 honestjohn 445 90 0
0 kyle 366 313 0
0

Kyle?

hucker 282 44 4
2 clarinet.fan 204 0 0
0 double-a 147 145 1
0 haslam 139 534
198 677 tallis 111 0
0 0 snarky 103 0
0 0 lora 81
0 0 0 demon 60
11 0 0 hunt 47
0 0 0 text 45
0 0 0 crightingale
38 0 0 0 mars
38 0 0 0 loonie
35 178 62 0 "nightingale"
33 0 59 0 bisectional
26 154 377 0 bookman
26 44 15 4 freespeechstore
26 2 0 0 kadaitcha
23 40 13 0 odd
23 0 0 0
puddleduck 23 0 0
0 hagar 22 1 0
0 nightbat 19 37 3
0 tom 18 0
0 0 wehrung 18 27
75 262 crane 16 0
0 0 hillstrom 16 31
0 0 nemo 16
0 0 0 warhol 16
0 0 0 crighton 14
0 0 0 h0plibbb_oili
14 26 0 0 elizabot
11 6 51 0 kirk
11 0 0 0 nightingale^2
10 10 0 0 porter
10 37 0 163 krp
9 2 0 0 pluto
8 0 0 0 porsche
8 0 0 0 buzzard
7 0 0 0
me 7 0 0
0 schmidt 7 0 0
0 android 6 0 0
0 aratzio 6 54
133 0 holly 6 0
0 0 neill 6 0
0 0 newsgroup 6
0 0 0 raoul 6
0 0 0 rien 6
0 0 0 homintern 5
0 0 0 hubert
5 0 0 0 monaghan
5 15 4 0 paul
5 0 0 0 professeur
5 0 0 0 sleepyhead
5 0 0 0 bruening
4 0 0 0 cujo
4 9 2 0 pervert
1 4 0 0 0 ross
4 62 319 10
b s 3 0 0
0 davie 3 14 105
0 dog3 3 0 0
0 goat 3 0
0 0 guth 3 0
0 0 igor 3 0
0 0 malloy 3 47
30 1 prufrock 3
0 0 0 rooney 3
0 0 0 singer 3
17 0 0 bartlo
2 0 1 303 byrd
2 0 0 10 craig
2 0 0 0 dakkash
2 0 0 0 daniels
2 5 67 165 fEkLaaar
2 0 0 0 gym
2 0 0 0 holmes
2 0 0 0 kolle
2 3 20 264 mdhjwh
2 0 0 0
pounder 2 0 0
0 prai jei 2 3 9
11 sameasb4 2 0 0
0 snuhwolf5150 2 0
0 0 stone 2 25
8 0 teddysnips 2 0
0 0 twittering 2 36
10 0 .@. 1
0 0 0 adams 1 1
0 0 0 baba 1
0 0 0 balmer
1 6 0 0 blade
1 0 0 0 bloamy
1 0 0 0 blu
1 0 0 0 dizzy
1 132 135 522 eBayer
1 0 0 0 fjiluk
1 0 0 0 gamble
1 5 1 13 granzeau
1 0 0 0 hammes
1 0 0 0
harding 1 0 0
0 harrington 1 0 0
0 harry 1 0 0
0 ilechko 1 0
0 0 imposter 1 18
12 0 jade 1 0
0 0 jay 1 0
0 0 jones 1
0 0 0 lamey 1
0 0 0 leach 1
39 0 0 leyland
1 0 0 0 lincoln
1 0 0 0 lionel
1 18 1 0 lookingglass
1 0 0 0 lord
1 0 0 0 marko
1 0 0 0 meow
1 1 4 0 metro
1 0 0 0 nightmist
1 0 0 0 plow
1 4 0 0
podguszer 1 0 0
1 requiem 1 0 0
0 robb 1 0 0
0 rock 1 0
0 0 roofshadow 1 0
0 0 ryan 1 0
0 0 sanchez 1 0
0 0 santos 1
0 0 0 silverfin 1
0 0 0 steveo 1
0 0 0 tracey
1 0 0 0 wake
1 0 0 0 washington
1 0 0 0 widdershins
1 11 0 4 wolfe
1 0 0 0 yu
1 0 0 0 --------------
------- ----- ----- ------ ------
138 12 10815 11687 9100
10033

STFU, Tholoon.

I'm not on it. Barstard.

Yes you are. Fifth.

YAY!

Good! That's the spirit!

Old May 22nd 07, 10:37 AM posted to rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,ne.weather,demon.local,rec.aviation.products
Phil Kyle

John Adams writes:

1 I see that you still have no content about classical music;
why is that?

Classic hallucination on your part, Adams. Or should I say
Washington? Or Harding?

Evasion noted.

alias # today total year 3 year 2
year 1 -------------- ------- ----- -----
------
------ deco 3 4210 3722
2268 0 bruce 3 3198 2867
1979 0

Touche!

ah 4 628 320 112
0 honestjohn 445 90 0
0 kyle 366 313
0
0

Kyle?

hucker 282 44 4
2 clarinet.fan 204 0 0
0 double-a 147 145
1
0 haslam 139 534
198 677 tallis 111 0
0 0 snarky 103
0
0 0 lora 81
0 0 0 demon 60
11 0 0 hunt 47
0 0 0 text
45
0 0 0 crightingale
38 0 0 0 mars
38 0 0 0 loonie
35 178 62 0 "nightingale"
33 0 59 0 bisectional
26 154 377 0 bookman
26 44 15 4
freespeechstore
26 2 0 0 kadaitcha
23 40 13 0 odd
23 0 0 0
puddleduck 23 0 0
0 hagar 22 1 0
0 nightbat 19 37
3
0 tom 18 0
0 0 wehrung 18 27
75 262 crane 16 0
0 0 hillstrom 16
31
0 0 nemo 16
0 0 0 warhol 16
0 0 0 crighton
14
0 0 0 h0plibbb_oili
14 26 0 0 elizabot
11 6 51 0 kirk
11 0 0 0 nightingale^2
10 10 0 0 porter
10 37 0 163 krp
9 2 0 0 pluto
8 0 0 0 porsche
8 0 0 0
buzzard
7 0 0 0
me 7 0 0
0 schmidt 7 0 0
0 android 6 0
0
0 aratzio 6 54
133 0 holly 6 0
0 0 neill 6
0
0 0 newsgroup 6
0 0 0 raoul 6
0 0 0 rien 6
0 0 0 homintern
5
0 0 0 hubert
5 0 0 0 monaghan
5 15 4 0 paul
5 0 0 0 professeur
5 0 0 0 sleepyhead
5 0 0 0 bruening
4 0 0 0 cujo
4 9 2 0 pervert
1 4 0 0 0 ross
4 62 319 10
b s 3 0 0
0 davie 3 14 105
0 dog3 3 0
0
0 goat 3 0
0 0 guth 3 0
0 0 igor 3 0
0 0 malloy 3
47
30 1 prufrock 3
0 0 0 rooney 3
0 0 0 singer
3
17 0 0 bartlo
2 0 1 303 byrd
2 0 0 10 craig
2 0 0 0 dakkash
2 0 0 0 daniels
2 5 67 165 fEkLaaar
2 0 0 0 gym
2 0 0 0 holmes
2 0 0 0 kolle
2 3 20 264
mdhjwh 2 0 0
0
pounder 2 0 0
0 prai jei 2 3 9
11 sameasb4 2 0
0
0 snuhwolf5150 2 0
0 0 stone 2 25
8 0 teddysnips 2 0
0 0 twittering 2
36
10 0 .@. 1
0 0 0 adams 1 1
0 0 0 baba
1
0 0 0 balmer
1 6 0 0 blade
1 0 0 0 bloamy
1 0 0 0 blu
1 0 0 0 dizzy
1 132 135 522 eBayer
1 0 0 0 fjiluk
1 0 0 0 gamble
1 5 1 13
granzeau
1 0 0 0
hammes 1 0 0
0
harding 1 0 0
0 harrington 1 0 0
0 harry 1 0
0
0 ilechko 1 0
0 0 imposter 1 18
12 0 jade 1 0
0 0 jay 1
0
0 0 jones 1
0 0 0 lamey 1
0 0 0 leach
1
39 0 0 leyland
1 0 0 0 lincoln
1 0 0 0 lionel
1 18 1 0 lookingglass
1 0 0 0 lord
1 0 0 0 marko
1 0 0 0 meow
1 1 4 0 metro
1 0 0 0
nightmist
1 0 0 0 plow
1 4 0 0
podguszer 1 0 0
1 requiem 1 0 0
0 robb 1 0
0
0 rock 1 0
0 0 roofshadow 1 0
0 0 ryan 1 0
0 0 sanchez 1
0
0 0 santos 1
0 0 0 silverfin 1
0 0 0 steveo
1
0 0 0 tracey
1 0 0 0 wake
1 0 0 0 washington
1 0 0 0 widdershins
1 11 0 4 wolfe
1 0 0 0 yu
1 0 0 0
--------------
------- ----- ----- ------ ------
138 12 10815 11687 9100
10033

STFU, Tholoon.

I'm not on it. Barstard.

Yes you are. Fifth.

YAY!

Good! That's the spirit!

Let's all have a nice cup of tea.

Old May 23rd 07, 11:14 AM posted to rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,ne.weather,demon.local,rec.aviation.products
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

John Adams writes:

[...]

Phew! At least you didn't ask me to join you in a cup of tea.