Pest List Qualifier

Old May 16th 07, 11:17 PM posted to ne.weather,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks
Frogbutt

Default Pest List Qualifier

"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in
ups.com:

Frogbutt wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in
oups.com:

The Bartlo Blade wrote:
Frogbutt:
The Bartlo Blade wrote in
th.net:

Michael Baldwin, Bruce sez:
The Bartlo Blade wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce sez:

Bill E Goat wrote:
Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), in

sure sign that the Apocalypse is upon us, someone

calling
themself Chaotic Tormentor of Goats said this in
ne.weather:
Joseph Bartlo delights in the anal deflowering of male
goats almost as much as he delights in being anally
penetrated by male goats. Connie likes to felch his

anus
with a straw after he's received a gallon or two of

goat
semen rectally. She always wants to make sure Jo Jo is
clean and fresh smelling. What a good mommy she is.

IAWTP. Jojo is a ****ing pervert.

Baaaa-aaaa-aaaa-aaaaa-aaa-aaaa-aaaa-aaaa!!!!

I just heard Foamy's real name is Jiz Bartlo.

Jiz Bartlo or Goat Jizlo?

Or even Jiz Jizlo?

Or Goat Jizz Guzzlelo.

Or Jizzgoat Buttlo.

Or Foamboi McGoatJizzFelcher

Baaa-aaa-aaaa-aaa-aaaa-aaa-aaaa-aaaa-aaa-aaaa-aaa!!

Or Foameo Goatjizzcumguzzler.

Or Goatzilla O'Foamk00k.

Or Goatslurp Barfloads.

K00kjizz McGoatlist might work.

--
For your information, the real Frogbutt doesn't post with other nics,
and doesn't impersonate other posters. Yes, he is a vile Troll, butt,
Old May 17th 07, 01:26 PM posted to ne.weather,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Frogbutt wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in
oups.com:

The Bartlo Blade wrote:
Frogbutt:
The Bartlo Blade wrote in
th.net:

Michael Baldwin, Bruce sez:
The Bartlo Blade wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce sez:

Bill E Goat wrote:
[...]

I'm laughing at it.

Old May 17th 07, 03:37 PM posted to ne.weather,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks
Frogbutt

Frogbutt wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in
oups.com:

The Bartlo Blade wrote:
Frogbutt:
The Bartlo Blade wrote in
th.net:

Michael Baldwin, Bruce sez:
The Bartlo Blade wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce sez:

Bill E Goat wrote:
[...]

Then I guess it worked.

Old May 19th 07, 12:21 AM posted to ne.weather,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Frogbutt wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in
oups.com:

The Bartlo Blade wrote:
Frogbutt:
The Bartlo Blade wrote in
th.net:

Michael Baldwin, Bruce sez:
The Bartlo Blade wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce sez:

Bill E Goat wrote:
[...]

Yep but what does your guess have to do with Dickless Tholoon's whacky
digests?
(Apart from the fact that you're now in them?)

Old May 19th 07, 04:48 PM posted to ne.weather,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks
Frogbutt

Frogbutt wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in
oups.com:

The Bartlo Blade wrote:
Frogbutt:
The Bartlo Blade wrote in
th.net:

Michael Baldwin, Bruce sez:
The Bartlo Blade wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce sez:

Bill E Goat wrote:
[...]

That's a very good question and I assure you that my people are looking
at all aspects of it and giving full consideration to all possible points
of view.

Old May 20th 07, 06:34 AM posted to ne.weather,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Frogbutt wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in
oups.com:

The Bartlo Blade wrote:
Frogbutt:
The Bartlo Blade wrote in
th.net:

Michael Baldwin, Bruce sez:
The Bartlo Blade wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce sez:

Bill E Goat wrote:
[...]

Your people should meet up with my people and work on it together.