Pest List Qualifier

Old May 19th 07, 04:51 PM posted to ne.weather,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks
Frogbutt

Default Pest List Qualifier

Joseph Bartlo wrote in
:

T. Ling Yu wrote:

Woody Pequre wrote in
news:Xns993124A1DE19OMDEPB2K4 @news.albasani.net:

On 14 May 2007, The Al Sharpton Martyrs Brigade
posted some
th.net:

Chaotic Tormentor of Goats writes:

Joseph Bartlo delights in the anal deflowering of male goats
almost as much as he delights in being anally penetrated by male
goats. Connie likes to felch his anus with a straw after he's
received a gallon or two of goat semen rectally.
She always wants to make sure Jo Jo is clean and fresh smelling.
What a good mommy she is.
:-)

Joseph Bartlo is disgusting and a poor weatherboi.

The Rev. AL

So he hasn't changed at all then. Still the animal abuser. I
remember when he was eating cats.

I think that rumour was started by Mahoney when he went
by Bartlo's home and saw Connie chopping meat for dinner,
whilst her cat was under the table yowling for a piece.
It was just like that episode of the Three Stooges.

The fact is that Connie had a cat, then gave it away.
I don't know if Bartlo's apparent hostility towards
cats is a result of the allegations of cat eating, or
if it was the cause of Connie getting rid of the cat.

FTR, the decline in the feral cat population in Mt. Pocono
may be more correctly attributed to McDavitt and Jabara's
animal control initiatives than to harvesting by any private
citizen.

I never saw Mahoney, and to my knowledge he never saw me - not doing
that anyway because it never happened.

**** off, goatboi. Don't you have a weather forecast to steal or a goat
to **** or something?

--
For your information, the real Frogbutt doesn't post with other nics,
and doesn't impersonate other posters. Yes, he is a vile Troll, butt,
Old May 20th 07, 06:39 AM posted to ne.weather,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Frogbutt wrote:
Joseph Bartlo wrote in
:

[...]