Honeywell - deleting GPS download accounts?

Old June 14th 06, 04:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr

Default Honeywell - deleting GPS download accounts?

My experience with Olathe (nee King) personnel has always been good.
It's the Honeywell overlay from other locations where I've seen situations like yours.
Could it be that the old-line Bendix/King people no longer control Olathe?

"Peter" wrote in message ...
After several successful downloads, my login stopped working.

They emailed me some sort of circular saying that accounts had been
deleted and have to be re-created.

The original account names however can't be used (they are still
active but the passwords have been changed) so I created a new one.
But Honeywell have "difficulties" attaching the old subscription to
the new account, and also their system has mysteriously prefixed the
account name with three numbers...

I've written to them many times and they appear to be doing
"something" but they seem to be an illiterate bunch (this is Olathe, I
think) who can't read and can't understand what I write to them...

Has anyone else experienced a similar problem?