CANCER REPORT III

Old December 20th 08, 09:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default CANCER REPORT III

New drug (Doxycycline, 100 Mg)

New side-effects (vomiting)

Not able to work. Too cold and puking too often.

-R.S.Hoover
Old December 21st 08, 12:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

On Dec 20, 1:42*pm, " wrote:
New drug (Doxycycline, 100 Mg)
Not able to work. *Too cold and puking too *often.

-R.S.Hoover

My prayers son't make you feel better, Bob. but I sincerely hope they
make you better in the long run. You have them.

Rich S.
Old December 21st 08, 02:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Tech Support

BS

Think there 10-12 States that allow, if I remember right????

Big John

************************************************** ************

On Sat, 20 Dec 2008 21:22:38 -0500, "Blueskies"
wrote:

"Scott" wrote in message .. .
wrote:
New drug (Doxycycline, 100 Mg)

New side-effects (vomiting)

Not able to work. Too cold and puking too often.

-R.S.Hoover

Crap. Do you have any good news?

Hang in there! Maybe they can try some other meds until they find
something suitable.

73,
Scott (N0EDV)

California allows medical use pot...may help?

Old December 21st 08, 02:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Richard[_8_]

But he's in Canada...
I don't think there are a state...

Old December 21st 08, 03:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

On Dec 20, 6:22*pm, "Blueskies" wrote:

California allows medical use pot...may help?

No thanks. I think I've got enough on my plate at the moment :-)

-Bob
Old December 21st 08, 05:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

On Sat, 20 Dec 2008 20:47:48 -0600, Richard
wrote:

But he's in Canada...
I don't think there are a state...

It is theoretically possible in Ontario for sure - but it must be
bought from a government approved source - and from what I hear the
"medical grade" stuff is just a bit stronger than red fescue or
kentuky bluegrass -

Old December 21st 08, 05:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Morgans[_2_]

wrote in message
New drug (Doxycycline, 100 Mg)

New side-effects (vomiting)

Not able to work. Too cold and puking too often.

That is an antibiotic, right?

If so, that is a class of drug that drives me near that state, when I am
otherwise mostly healthy.

Have your docs see if there is another one you will tolerate better, and do
it quickly. Antibiotics should not have to do that to you, IMHO.

Alternately stated, you should not have to do and antibiotic that does that
to you, I hope.

Take care, and make this a Christmas to remember back on, next Christmas.
Jim in NC

Cancer Report -- Not! [email protected] Home Built 2 November 23rd 08 03:46 AM
Cancer Report [email protected] Home Built 15 November 21st 08 08:22 AM
Cancer [email protected] Home Built 18 November 8th 08 04:52 AM
cancer?? Tri-Pacer Piloting 11 October 24th 07 08:38 PM
Cancer purtybird0 Piloting 4 July 4th 07 12:34 AM