Flying things

Old August 21st 08, 09:34 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton

Default Flying things

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ATT0004085[1].jpg
Views:	115
Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	28011  Click image for larger version

Name:	ATT0004379[1].jpg
Views:	26
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	28012
Old August 21st 08, 09:51 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
TacAN

ROFL!!! :-))

'ello Dave - where yo bin boy???

Graham

"Dave Kearton" wrote in message

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Old August 21st 08, 10:05 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton

"TacAN" wrote in message

ROFL!!! :-))

'ello Dave - where yo bin boy???

Graham

yo Graham, 'sup ?

I'm in an out of town frequently at the moment. When I'm home, I
lurk a bit - when I'm away I don't.

Ctrl Shift-A feels sooo good these days.

Currently avoiding rar & yEnc debates, when those threads are eliminated,
there's not a lot left.

With the obvious exception of the well respected & long-term contributors.

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Old August 21st 08, 12:21 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Alan Erskine[_3_]

"TacAN" wrote in message
ROFL!!! :-))

'ello Dave - where yo bin boy???

Shark fishing...

With a tank...

Old August 21st 08, 12:23 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
TacAN

"TacAN" wrote in message

ROFL!!! :-))

'ello Dave - where yo bin boy???

Graham

yo Graham, 'sup ?

I'm in an out of town frequently at the moment. When I'm home, I
lurk a bit - when I'm away I don't.

Still working those big propellers?? How goes the project?

Ctrl Shift-A feels sooo good these days.

It sure does - most of the posts here are way too large for me - but there
are a few that really take my interest.
My OE6 with the yEnc decoder doesn't always work - but I don't lose any
sleep over it. If it works, it works.

Currently avoiding rar & yEnc debates, when those threads are eliminated,
there's not a lot left.

Same here - my isp seems to drop a lot of the parts for the rar files. So
its not worth the effort anyway.
Always interesting to sit on the side & read the yEnc debates.
That subject comes up every once in a while.

With the obvious exception of the well respected & long-term contributors.

Cheers for now - all the best. :-)

Graham

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Old August 21st 08, 12:24 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
TacAN

"Alan Erskine" wrote in message
"TacAN" wrote in message
ROFL!!! :-))

'ello Dave - where yo bin boy???

Shark fishing...

With a tank...

LOL!! :-)

Old August 23rd 08, 06:39 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Morgans[_2_]

Shark fishing...

With a tank...

I'll bet your tank has screen doors, right? g

They don't deep you dry, but there is a nice "breeze" right?
--
Jim in NC