Ahhh Summer

Old October 23rd 08, 05:10 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Maple1

Default Ahhh Summer

200 more photos have been posted on my site

Enjoy

Bill

http://www.aerophotointernational.com

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2008815.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	82.5 KB
ID:	30059
Old October 23rd 08, 06:53 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton

"Square Wheels" wrote in message
newsan.2008.10.23.05.39.00.286629@MaharishiNotSe xySadie...
On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 22:10:30 -0600, Maple1 wrote:

Ahhh Summer

You actually had 'Summer'?

In BC we had 3 1/2 weeks of summer -- spread out over 5 months.

sheesh!

SW

Down here, we can't get rid of it, even in winter - it's summer.

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Old October 23rd 08, 07:14 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Maple1

Thats what you think it was **** here in Alberta also
Old October 23rd 08, 09:12 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Ron

"Square Wheels" wrote in message
newsan.2008.10.23.05.39.00.286629@MaharishiNotSe xySadie...
On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 22:10:30 -0600, Maple1 wrote:

Ahhh Summer

You actually had 'Summer'?

In BC we had 3 1/2 weeks of summer -- spread out over 5 months.

sheesh!

3.5 weeks, and you're still complaining? I had to go to Croatia to have a
week of summer, in the Netherlands fall started at the end of spring this
year.

Ron
--
Non urinat in ventum

Old October 24th 08, 03:25 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Rudy

"Square Wheels" wrote in message
newsan.2008.10.23.05.39.00.286629@MaharishiNotSe xySadie...
On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 22:10:30 -0600, Maple1 wrote:

Ahhh Summer

You actually had 'Summer'?
In BC we had 3 1/2 weeks of summer -- spread out over 5 months.

Thats Sad, up here in the Okangan we ve had 14 weeks of Summer and now that
its Fall..its been clear and Sunny for the last week-10 days..beautiful
"changing of the leaves" and so on, blue skies with the sun shining on the
lake . Time to get out of Raincouver

Old October 24th 08, 04:09 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Maple1

Global Warming Shorter Summer more winter Colder

Global Warming Pfffffffffffffffffftttttttttttt

Old October 26th 08, 07:46 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Rudy

. Time to get out of Raincouver

Sounds beautiful, but the OK /is/ a beautiful place. Been there several
times in the summertime, especially Kelowna. However, due to a vascular
condition, Hongcouver is as cold as I can tolerate.

Right, you wouldn't like YLW in Winter..often -20 oC here..THEY SAY

We spend the Winters in Arizona

BTW, haven't heard /anything/ about Ogopogo in ages. Have you, or is he
off on holiday somewhere?

Moved to Japan to star in "B" movies & videos

Old October 27th 08, 04:45 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
L.Bear

Ogopogo doesn't like the new bridge. She's lazing in Kalamalka these
days...

On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 20:18:20 -0700, Square Wheels
wrote:

On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 19:25:50 -0700, Rudy wrote:

"Square Wheels" wrote in message
newsan.2008.10.23.05.39.00.286629@MaharishiNotSe xySadie...
On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 22:10:30 -0600, Maple1 wrote:

Ahhh Summer
You actually had 'Summer'?
In BC we had 3 1/2 weeks of summer -- spread out over 5 months.

Thats Sad, up here in the Okangan we ve had 14 weeks of Summer and now that
its Fall..its been clear and Sunny for the last week-10 days..beautiful
"changing of the leaves" and so on, blue skies with the sun shining on the
lake . Time to get out of Raincouver

Sounds beautiful, but the OK /is/ a beautiful place. Been there several
times in the summertime, especially Kelowna. However, due to a vascular
condition, Hongcouver is as cold as I can tolerate.

Foolishly spent an xmas in Kamloops (Barriere, actually) and I truly
thought I was going to die. I never want to be that cold again, ever!

BTW, haven't heard /anything/ about Ogopogo in ages. Have you, or is he
off on holiday somewhere?

SW

I'm going to be in Colorado this summer Gig 601XL Builder Piloting 18 April 6th 07 12:09 AM
What I did on my summer vacation Jim Burns Piloting 14 July 9th 04 02:52 AM
Tow pilot for summer h123_321 Soaring 0 May 29th 04 07:06 PM
Available to Crew this Summer Jeff Landfield Soaring 0 May 11th 04 02:01 AM
Options in Summer of '45 Matt Wiser Military Aviation 0 December 24th 03 05:15 PM