Flight to Florida -- The Cure for Winter

Old April 4th 08, 03:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck[_2_]

Default Flight to Florida -- The Cure for Winter

here you go, Asshole.

Congratulations, Dan. You're for real!

:-)

Feel better?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA
Old April 4th 08, 03:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Logajan

Say Dan and Jay, any chance you two could be persuaded to bury the
proverbial hatchet or otherwise seek a truce - or at least let this
unfortunate subthread die a deserved death?

(Good luck to you Dan on you CFI checkride.)
Old April 4th 08, 04:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck[_2_]

Say Dan and Jay, any chance you two could be persuaded to bury the
proverbial hatchet or otherwise seek a truce - or at least let this
unfortunate subthread die a deserved death?

Shoot, Jim, I'm fully expecting to see Dan at OSH '08, now that he's come
into the light of day. The first round is on me...
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old April 4th 08, 08:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

"Blueskies" wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Blueskies" wrote in
t:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
John Smith wrote in
news:jsmith-32A596.16182831032008 @news-server.columbus.rr.com:

In article ,
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

I fly with lots of them nowadays. i have a differnt name for
them.

Bertie

You call them Bertie, too?

Only the ones named Bertie.

Bertie

Bertie²

I can do Bertie10 if you like.

Bertie

Hmmm...

bertieeitreb

Or any anagram you like..

Bertie
Old April 4th 08, 11:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dan[_10_]

On Apr 3, 9:39 pm, Dan wrote:
On Thu, 03 Apr 2008 03:13:09 GMT, Jay Honeck wrote:
Meanwhile, I will continue to use my real name, posting real photos, on my
real website, from my real aviation business, about my real cross-country
flights. Until you can match that, dip****, you're nothing but another
troll.

here you go, Asshole.

http://trainingforcfi.blogspot.com/

Dan McCormack
Age: 46
Gender: Male
Astrological Sign: Sagittarius
Zodiac Year: Ox
Industry: Engineering
Occupation: Systems Engineer
Location: New Salem (Near Pittsburgh) : PA : United States
About Me:

I'm 46, married since August 1st, 1981 to Janet Ann (Sullivan), we have
three children: Melissa, Heather, and Nathaniel. I work as a Senior

I did not write that email -- maxwell or some other idiot using a
false ID pretending to be me.

Old April 4th 08, 11:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dan[_10_]

On Apr 3, 10:47 pm, "Jay Honeck" wrote:
here you go, Asshole.

Congratulations, Dan. You're for real!

:-)

Feel better?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA
Pathfinder N56993www.AlexisParkInn.com
"Your Aviation Destination"

That was not me. Maxwell or some other worthless twerp spoofed my
identify.

sheese, gotta love usenet...
Old April 4th 08, 01:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Dan" wrote in message
On Apr 3, 9:39 pm, Dan wrote:
[...]

You deserved it, your an asshole.

Old April 4th 08, 03:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Jay Honeck" wrote in

You can claim to be the champion of technology all you want, but if
your behavior is consistent with your words you are at the least
inconsistent, at worst -- a hazard.

Well, "Dan", when you can do anything more than quote NTSB reports to
back up your so-called "points", maybe someone will listen to you.

Meanwhile, I will continue to use my real name, posting real photos,
on my real website, from my real aviation business, =

You don't have an avaition business you dumb ****. You have a flea pit.

They don't even have wings.

Bertie
Old April 4th 08, 09:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default More of the same...

On Apr 4, 4:19 pm, Anonymous wrote:
On Wed, 2 Apr 2008 05:14:18 -0700 (PDT), Dan wrote:
On Apr 1, 9:10 pm, WJRFlyBoy wrote:

Sounds like WJRFlyBoy to me...

Old April 5th 08, 12:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Stalker exposed

On Apr 4, 7:11 pm, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

You got a stalker! You lucky *******! I haven't had one in ages...

Bertie

I'd prefer he show himself in person.

I have a few acres and a shovel -- and no witnesses.