Female Chinese Pilots Pic

Old January 9th 08, 05:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Default Female Chinese Pilots Pic

Rob Arndt wrote in news:8ba6d42f-ceee-4ce2-8e29-
:

On Jan 9, 5:08�am, FledgeIII wrote:
On Jan 9, 7:55 am, Rob Arndt wrote:

Now if I lived in Compton or South Central LA...

Rob

Your pasty ass would wind up in a burrito.

We have gangbangers up here too, fool.

Back in 1995 when I was working on my '77 Chevy Camaro restoration
some punks tried to play games and threatened me with an Uzi (talk).
Took me all of 3 mins to bring out the pre-ban MAK-90 with 3-9 power
scope, suppressor added, 100 rd drum mag, barrel-mounted bipod,
restored pistol grip, Hellfire, and restored stock. Love that
7.62x39mm power and that eerie silence that followed.

Had that punk drawn on me, he would have been ripped to pieces along
with all of his gangbanger homies and their hooptie.

They withdrew hastily and I never saw them again.

You wanna come up here and try to do the same, ****-talker?

Probably **** you pants.

Come back when puberty is over, geek loser.

Playing first-person shooters on X-Box or PS doesn''t make you
proficient at firearms, son- blowing 100s of thousands of rounds
through multiple weapons over many years of practice does.

Again, my dad trained me since age 7. Wrong person to talk this kind
of **** to. Most weapons I trained on the police and military rarely
see, let alone fire or use.

One Sac County Sheriff tried to impres me b/c he owned 2 MP-5s. I
asked him what variants since there were 36. His jaw dropped.

Stick to aviation if you can- firearms is out of your (minor)
league...

Rob

Further to the discussion on legally held firearms, I offer this little
gem from RAM as my case against.

If this **** actually owns the weapons he claims to, welllllllll.

Bertie